How to Fix ARM survival

Warrior
what if, all healing done reduced by mortal strike, will transfer as healing to warrior? Will be super OP though..
Survival in what regards? Pvp or PvE?
That's a no from me.
10/18/2018 08:25 AMPosted by Khlorós
Survival in what regards? Pvp or PvE?

Entirely PvP by his suggestion. Theres very little healing that has to be dealt with in PvE to make it a legitimate survival buff for it.

Impeding victory should be baseline. Replace the talent with some sort of additional healing through a HoT or reduced damage for X second. Or just reduce the CD.

Second wind needs to be tweaked as well to be more reliable.
Bring back pre-MoP Second Wind. Put it in Storm Bolt's place on the talent tree. Make Storm Bolt baseline.

Fixed.

Not gonna happen though, because they'd have to rework the azerite trait that heals you whenever you're stunned, as well as conjure up some horribly designed talent to take Second Wind's place on the talent tree.

RIP.
Yes, we need second wind and shattering throw back.

Azerite trait allows you to swap damage for health, there should be a trait for second wind too. Second wind will heal for 20% more when stunned or rooted, and also when feared and snared.
Change Second Wind to heal 1d10 +level.
Make Deep Wound heals like Blood Boil duh.

All these cleave mechanics for Arms need to be useful than just DPSing.
10/18/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Flynt
Change Second Wind to heal 1d10 +level.
This guy knows what's up.
10/18/2018 10:31 AMPosted by Quantamental
Yes, we need second wind and shattering throw back.

Azerite trait allows you to swap damage for health, there should be a trait for second wind too. Second wind will heal for 20% more when stunned or rooted, and also when feared and snared.

Good thing you are not a class designer.
As much as I want more sustain/healing potential as arms, I dont think leeching is the way to do it. Really I think all we need is Impending victory baseline on a 20 second cooldown, 25 tops. We're not supposed to be good at keeping ourselves alive through healing.

WE'Z SAPOST TA BE GUD AT BASHIN DEM SOFT PINK HUMIES AN' LOOTIN DEYRE SHINY FINGS

Wait, i don't play an orc...
I take second wind for the lol against a mage/boomy comp. Yes cyclone and.polymorph me more daddy