On Alliance attacking Vulpera.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 11 Next
Punt the little fur bags.
The thing of it is that the Vulpera are also neutral to Alliance. They are entirely neutral, and we as Horde have no involvement with them beyond WQ's and the leveling story.

Nobody worthwhile in the Horde other than the player character and some people in Zandalar even know they exist. The Alliance aiming to "purge squad" them unprovoked is what brings attention to them and likely what will put them to the Horde. Your logic is backwards.
Horde helped them. Stupid OP makes its sound like the Vulpera have this HUUUGE military army and arsenal to help the horde. You can almost count the wagon caravans on one hand. Cry baby alliance just helps the cause of horde players mocking us.

What if Blizzard put them in Stormsong Valley ? I hope they become a playable race. Would be awesome since the models already exist. Even make a Dolly and Dot racial. Maybe the Taliban in can help Russia ?
Purge squads aren't OK. This particular bit is blizzard trying to force the alliance into being morally grey but its very contrived. If SI:7 happens to get found out that they were doing this without the Alliance leadership's orders or maybe if crazy Tyrande ordered them, then I consider it a one off.

I will say though that Vulpera would not have gotten attacked had the Horde not burned Teldrassil.
10/18/2018 08:34 AMPosted by Atheaoakclaw
Horde helped them. Stupid OP makes its sound like the Vulpera have this HUUUGE military army and arsenal to help the horde. You can almost count the wagon caravans on one hand. Cry baby alliance just helps the cause of horde players mocking us.

What if Blizzard put them in Stormsong Valley ? I hope they become a playable race. Would be awesome since the models already exist. Even make a Dolly and Dot racial. Maybe the Taliban in can help Russia ?

Aiding one side directly, while denying aide to the other during a time of war means you have chosen a side. The die is cast as they say. Looks like the fleabags rolled snake eyes.
They are setting up for the Horde to get Vulpera, Alliance terrorizing them will give them reason to run to the Hordes arms. Meanwhile we get trash gnomes because we have been asking for them for so long right??

PS- Horde are trying to gin up. Support for trash gnomes so they can laugh at us.... they get what they want though.
If this is true, it's like I said before. Alliance have a bad habit of killing people who get in their way of what they want.

This is nothing new... well except the people they're killing are silly tiny fox people.

/takes over the mic
/looks into the camera

The Alliance do not care about non-humans.

/drops mic
I just hope there's a Vulpera massacring World Quest. Otherwise, I'll be disappointed at it being one-time only.

We don't need a justification. The vulpera being canids is enough.
I hope there's an achievement tied to this and Alliance gets fox tail hats out of it.

Otherwise yeah. Looks like more crappy writing.
10/18/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Deklend
10/18/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Atillus
They were assisting our Enemies that makes them a valid target.

Don't like that? Well tough, welcome to the World of Warcraft. It happens all the time in war. A group aides one side in the war, even if in an almost meaningless way, then becomes a target for the other group.

Guess the Fuzz Gypsies should have thought this through?

I can't wait to decorate my armor with fox tails.

So are the Tortallans, but we're not attacking them. The Taunka assisted the Horde, same as those Walrus guys...still not genociding those guys. Heck, even when we were being ookered in our dookers we still didn't create purge squads to get rid of Hozen.

It's just bad writing, mate.

Jokes on you but I would happily kill those stupid walrus people and monkey men from panda land. Just because they didn't write it in then doesnt mean it woildjt happen.
I'm not saying that furries don't deserve it for being furries, because they do, but these furries were just desert creatures that we cooperated with for a short time because we were both opposed to another group of furries that worshiped Mythrax.
If you're going to burn them, at least just tell them to yiff in hell instead of trying to find some deep moral reason.
10/18/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Shelegiel
10/18/2018 08:23 AMPosted by Deklend

So are the Tortallans, but we're not attacking them. The Taunka assisted the Horde, same as those Walrus guys...still not genociding those guys. Heck, even when we were being ookered in our dookers we still didn't create purge squads to get rid of Hozen.

It's just bad writing, mate.

I think the distinction would be that the races you mentioned also assist the Alliance, making them neutral. Except the Hozen, they were firmly Horde, but then again the Horde isn't eradicating Jinzu either. There's no need to push a neutral race into the enemy camp.

Although collecting fox tails, man, that's a little barbaric. Is OP going to start taking scalps next? Maybe a necklace of ears? Killing the enemy is one thing, taking trophies is bit serial killery.

I also mention the Taunka, which weren't neutral. There are plenty of ways to write Alliance committing atrocities, like I've pointed out in another thread both the Dark Irons and Kul'tirans have a display of slaving in their cultures. We have races like the Night Elves and Worgen who are very openly willing to go genocidal on the Forsaken despite signs that not everything is all Sylvanas worship within the ranks.

This really is just horrible horrible writing. It makes no strategic sense, it makes no economic sense, it makes no logical sense. Seriously, the Vol'dun storyline makes it pretty clear that the Vulpera are miserable and pathetic with no real dominion over their own lives. And I mean those words in the most literal sense of their definitions.

I will admit though, it is kind of funny the Horde is getting Furry Gnomes trying to be Goblins without the technology. The further that Blizzard goes with it the more obvious it is they're a joke race being taken way too seriously
All we have to do is kill off the horde
and the fox ppl be OK, but i like to play 1 tho if thy do be !@# the horde :)
10/18/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Deklend
10/18/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Shelegiel

I think the distinction would be that the races you mentioned also assist the Alliance, making them neutral. Except the Hozen, they were firmly Horde, but then again the Horde isn't eradicating Jinzu either. There's no need to push a neutral race into the enemy camp.

Although collecting fox tails, man, that's a little barbaric. Is OP going to start taking scalps next? Maybe a necklace of ears? Killing the enemy is one thing, taking trophies is bit serial killery.

I also mention the Taunka, which weren't neutral. There are plenty of ways to write Alliance committing atrocities, like I've pointed out in another thread both the Dark Irons and Kul'tirans have a display of slaving in their cultures. We have races like the Night Elves and Worgen who are very openly willing to go genocidal on the Forsaken despite signs that not everything is all Sylvanas worship within the ranks.

This really is just horrible horrible writing. It makes no strategic sense, it makes no economic sense, it makes no logical sense. Seriously, the Vol'dun storyline makes it pretty clear that the Vulpera are miserable and pathetic with no real dominion over their own lives. And I mean those words in the most literal sense of their definitions.

I will admit though, it is kind of funny the Horde is getting Furry Gnomes trying to be Goblins without the technology. The further that Blizzard goes with it the more obvious it is they're a joke race being taken way too seriously

A history of slavery huh?

Just like Orcs, Forsaken, Blood Elves, Goblins....I could go on but yanno. And UNLIKE Alliance "Slavery" The Horde actually has proper slavery with Bloodsport. I can only imagine it's gotten worse since Adolf Windrunner took over.
10/18/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Tyrandia
They are setting up for the Horde to get Vulpera, Alliance terrorizing them will give them reason to run to the Hordes arms. Meanwhile we get trash gnomes because we have been asking for them for so long right??

PS- Horde are trying to gin up. Support for trash gnomes so they can laugh at us.... they get what they want though.

Except that we didn't ask for Vulperas.

[/quote]

Kinda Like those Elves from Kalimdor
10/18/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Atillus
10/18/2018 08:17 AMPosted by Sacarver
But why them? As if horde right now are that close to these foxes that killing them off would affect the horde.

Removing tactical knowledge that a local ally would be able to provide. We have a sizable foothold in Voldun, the only way to secure is to either ally with the locals, and stamp out any locals that would support our enemy.

The Sethrak work with both, and are thusly treated as Neutral. While the Vulpera only seem to be working with the Horde making them a target. They must be stamped out before local knowledge of the lands can be given to the Horde.

You do realize that the Zandalari have been there for thousands of years, yes? There are two loa there, and everything. The knowledge is already got. This is just bad story telling.

Don't like that? Well tough, welcome to the World of Warcraft. It happens all the time in war. A group aides one side in the war, even if in an almost meaningless way, then becomes a target for the other group.

I don't have a problem with that....but it seems very hypocritical coming from those who didn't like what the horde did in theramore.

How are thse night elves again? Still dead?

So when the horde does it. It's the end of the world. But when it's the Alliance attacking inocents who WHERE HELPED by the Horde, who don't even have an army because they are basically gipsies walking in caravans, theen it's "war", it's tooootally ok.

Dude try again. Cause from where I stand, the sistematic massacre of inocent is never gonna be justifiable no matter what color you wear.
10/18/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Primalshock

Kinda Like those Elves from Kalimdor[/quote]

Oh you mean the ones the Horde FORCED into the Alliance back in pre-Vanilla lore? Yea.