On Alliance attacking Vulpera.

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
10/18/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Atillus
10/18/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Deklend

I also mention the Taunka, which weren't neutral. There are plenty of ways to write Alliance committing atrocities, like I've pointed out in another thread both the Dark Irons and Kul'tirans have a display of slaving in their cultures. We have races like the Night Elves and Worgen who are very openly willing to go genocidal on the Forsaken despite signs that not everything is all Sylvanas worship within the ranks.

This really is just horrible horrible writing. It makes no strategic sense, it makes no economic sense, it makes no logical sense. Seriously, the Vol'dun storyline makes it pretty clear that the Vulpera are miserable and pathetic with no real dominion over their own lives. And I mean those words in the most literal sense of their definitions.

I will admit though, it is kind of funny the Horde is getting Furry Gnomes trying to be Goblins without the technology. The further that Blizzard goes with it the more obvious it is they're a joke race being taken way too seriously

A history of slavery huh?

Just like Orcs, Forsaken, Blood Elves, Goblins....I could go on but yanno. And UNLIKE Alliance "Slavery" The Horde actually has proper slavery with Bloodsport. I can only imagine it's gotten worse since Adolf Windrunner took over.

I mean, huh? Ok? What are you even arguing against here? That the Alliance races that actually have it in them to be evil aren't really? Have you ever done BRD? Did you not see the child slave labor used in Boralus? Do you even know what you're even arguing about now? 3edgy5mem8?
10/18/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Lewwis
10/18/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Tyrandia
They are setting up for the Horde to get Vulpera, Alliance terrorizing them will give them reason to run to the Hordes arms. Meanwhile we get trash gnomes because we have been asking for them for so long right??

PS- Horde are trying to gin up. Support for trash gnomes so they can laugh at us.... they get what they want though.

Except that we didn't ask for Vulperas.

How many mega threads have you seen of the Vulpera? Ever since they were datamined after BFA announcement
10/18/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Atillus
They were assisting our Enemies that makes them a valid target.

Don't like that? Well tough, welcome to the World of Warcraft. It happens all the time in war. A group aides one side in the war, even if in an almost meaningless way, then becomes a target for the other group.

Guess the Fuzz Gypsies should have thought this through?

I can't wait to decorate my armor with fox tails.

How are thse night elves again? Still dead?

So when the horde does it. It's the end of the world. But when it's the Alliance attacking inocents who WHERE HELPED by the Horde, who don't even have an army because they are basically gipsies walking in caravans, theen it's "war", it's tooootally ok.

Dude try again. Cause form where I stand, the sistematic massacre of inocent is never gonna be justifiable no matter what color you wear.

Awww whats wrong? Poor baby doesn't like it when Alliance uses the SAME EXACT JUSTIFICATIONS the Horde does?

How are thse night elves again? Still dead?

So when the horde does it. It's the end of the world. But when it's the Alliance attacking inocents who WHERE HELPED by the Horde, who don't even have an army because they are basically gipsies walking in caravans, theen it's "war", it's tooootally ok.

Dude try again. Cause form where I stand, the sistematic massacre of inocent is never gonna be justifiable no matter what color you wear.

Awww whats wrong? Poor baby doesn't like it when Alliance uses the SAME EXACT JUSTIFICATIONS the Horde does?

What part of "it's never gonna be justifiable no matter what color you wear" you fail to understand?
I'm pretty torn because I don't like it and it's not fun, but it's not like the horde have been merciful or sane. All it does is give horde something to throw out there as an excuse honestly. It's gonna be the new trump card, watch.
10/18/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Kirela
I'm pretty torn because I don't like it and it's not fun, but it's not like the horde have been merciful or sane. All it does is give horde something to throw out there as an excuse honestly. It's gonna be the new trump card, watch.

Does that mean Vulpera will replace "Muh Camp teeee"?
10/18/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Atillus
10/18/2018 08:53 AMPosted by Primalshock

Kinda Like those Elves from Kalimdor

Oh you mean the ones the Horde FORCED into the Alliance back in pre-Vanilla lore? Yea.[/quote]

I mean alliance practically gave us Forsaken, Blood Elves, Goblins and Nightborne but whose counting
Vulpera being attacked is a legitimate target. They are skilled scavengers capable of finding and making use of supplies in an environment hostile and scarce on said supplies.

If Alliance is to make any impact in Vol'dun, then disrupting the Hordes best source of supplies is a key aspect.
10/18/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Tyrandia
10/18/2018 08:52 AMPosted by Lewwis

Except that we didn't ask for Vulperas.

How many mega threads have you seen of the Vulpera? Ever since they were datamined after BFA announcement

Like one or two. Have seen more that reject them to be honest.
You are kind of a psycho OP.
10/18/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Primalshock
10/18/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Atillus

Kinda Like those Elves from Kalimdor

Oh you mean the ones the Horde FORCED into the Alliance back in pre-Vanilla lore? Yea.

I mean alliance practically gave us Forsaken, Blood Elves, Goblins and Nightborne but whose counting[/quote]

Not really. Goblins joined the Horde of there own accord. Yes we attacked a goblin warship. Which was carried THRALL as a prisoner thus making it a HIGH VALUE target.

Forsaken proved how great they were by double crossing the HUMANS that directly aided them in throwing the DreadLords out of Lordaeron.

And the Blood Elves infact betrayed the Alliance on there own accord. "BUT MUH RACIST GARATHOS??!!11one" What about Tyrande helping the Blood Elves fend off the scourge? What about how the Blood Elves IGNOREd Lordaerons cry for aide when the undead were skull banging it?
10/18/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Zenretsu
Vulpera being attacked is a legitimate target. They are skilled scavengers capable of finding and making use of supplies in an environment hostile and scarce on said supplies.

If Alliance is to make any impact in Vol'dun, then disrupting the Hordes best source of supplies is a key aspect.

They can't even take the sethrak down on their own! What you think they are going to do against the Alliance? Sell them bad products?

Last time I checked the Vulpera helped against the Faithless because they where being hunted by them, they are not providing the horde with soldiers, supplies and !@#$, they are just there doing what they always did.
10/18/2018 09:02 AMPosted by Haven
You are kind of a psycho OP.

To say the freaking least! The guy is saying "Oh the Horde attacked us so let's attack someone that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT because we are pissed." Like no dude!
10/18/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Zaluzan
10/18/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Zenretsu

They can't even take the sethrak down on their own! What you think they are going to do against the Alliance? Sell them bad products?

Last time I checked the Vulpera helped against the Faithless because they where being hunted by them, they are not providing the horde with soldiers, supplies and !@#$, they are just there doing what they always did.

Supplies are just as if not MORE important to an Army than troops. Also Vulpera have EXCELLENT tactical knowledge of the lands of Voldun, which considering there ALLIANCE with the Horde while NOT offering simular aide to the ALLIANCE makes them valid targets.
Shaw is Mal'ganis. So it makes sense the Alliance tried to recruit Blood Trolls and attack the Vulpera.
10/18/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Atillus
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Supplies are just as if not MORE important to an Army than troops. Also Vulpera have EXCELLENT tactical knowledge of the lands of Voldun, which considering there ALLIANCE with the Horde while NOT offering simular aide to the ALLIANCE makes them valid targets.

Dude they are still mostly non combatants! How the hell do you think you any right to complain about horde killing civilians in Teldrassil and Brennadam if the Alliance is doing the same here! There's no way you can say "Hey let's attack this helpless caravan and butcher everyone" and in the next second brag about being the "heroes".

Like no, you're not. And not to mention the Vulpera had nothing to do with this war. It was wrong when the Horde did it and IT IS STILL WRONG now that the Alliance is doing it
10/18/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Zaluzan
10/18/2018 09:07 AMPosted by Atillus

Dude they are still mostly non combatants!

So was most the population of Teldrassil, that didn't do them any favors did it?
If vulpera are going to be an allied race of the horde, something should occur for this!
It is unfortunate that they have to be an Alliance aggression, but this is the path the Lore people chose!
Now, let's see how they plan to add sethraks in the alliance!
10/18/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Atillus

Dude they are still mostly non combatants!

So was most the population of Teldrassil, that didn't do them any favors did it?

Like no, you're not. And not to mention the Vulpera had nothing to do with this war. It was wrong when the Horde did it and IT IS STILL WRONG now that the Alliance is doing it

Stop picking just what's convenient for your crazy narrative, seriously strawman my posts will get you nowhere. IT WAS WRONG when the Horde did it and IT IS wrong when the Alliance does it.

Butchering helpless people is NEVER gonna be justifiable.