Post your best time in WoW recently

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Lets have a positive thread and talk about a time you had recently that you really enjoyed.

I was leveling this char and I like to do a dungeon a night to try to level her (as I am super unmotivated to level) anyway I got put into a LBRS. It was originally a group of 5, we lost our tank tho and another dps. We got requed but didn't find anyone for half an hour, so a priest a warrior and I 3 manned it and it was honestly really fun. I used to be too hard core with stuff with this game, be in raiding or going really hard in rbgs. I returned 4 months ago after a break and so far since being back. This was my highlight and I loved it.

Share yours!!
Back in Pandaria, 5.4
10/18/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Kholgra
Back in Pandaria, 5.4

but that's not recent :c
10/18/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Sacarver
10/18/2018 09:03 AMPosted by Kholgra
Back in Pandaria, 5.4

but that's not recent :c

Might not be recent, but it's honest. It's how I feel as well.
Mythic Zek'Voz kill on Tuesday night.
Had a good time in my +5 keystone run playing outlaw on Tuesday!
I did a Tarren Mill brawl and our team coordinated well, snagging the victory.

We had 2 healers to their 6 lol. We only pushed with Bloodlust and made a point of staying near the tower, and when they tried to push under their own Blood Lust we tossed out snares/roots and retreated towards our own GY, picking off the ones who got too aggressive.

We had three main shot callers that did a good job, and the melee did a very good job of maintaining D near the heals to keep them from getting flanked.

Surprisingly, it was an absolute blast. 10/10

I wish I had thought to write down the three shot callers names, they did a very good job of coordinating.
This morning when I logged off :)

Seriously though, last weekend I enjoyed doing the Riddle of the Lucid Nightmare -- particularly the nightmare tumor and the Endless Halls.
The last really good time I had on wow was when I was scrambling to get mage tower done on as many characters as I could. Nothing in BFA has been fun but I'm staying out of current stuff as much as I can.
This one time, when I was drunk...
Brewfest FTW!
while leveling my hunter a random invited me to group while working on same quest in Stormsong. we ended up doing a few quest chains s togather joking iin text and being silly.
10/18/2018 09:08 AMPosted by Dvis
This morning when I logged off :)

Seriously though, last weekend I enjoyed doing the Riddle of the Lucid Nightmare -- particularly the nightmare tumor and the Endless Halls.
Oh man I forgot about him, the hall took me so long but the entire thing was so cool. i want more hidden puzzle mounts.
I reached my goal of 2,000,000G yesterday after getting off work. I went over to where the mad merchant spawns and started drinking adult beverages to celebrate the milestone and the fact that I would soon have my very own SPIDER.

I waited for 6 hours for the guy to spawn, all the while I had a group listed in custom group finder asking if anyone else had him up, and was chatting in /2.

After 6 hours and many adult beverages the mad merchant never showed. I had started speaking Korean in trade chat and made some new friendos.

When I woke up this morning my head was pounding, but I had remembered reading that the mad merchant tends to spawn at the top of the hour and stay for at least one hour. It was 6:56 and so I went into my office, logged in, and there he was! I bought my spider and a few minutes later the merchant despawned. I barely made it! But I made it!
Last night I did the deep diving honorbound quest where you dive in the middle of the ocean to investigate a shipwreck. I thought it was really cool. The light on/off mechanic reminded me of Resident Evil/Outlast kind of thing. Unique quests like that are what I really want to see more of in WoW. It’s been a while since I’ve wished a quest was repeatable.
Doing exploration achievements in BFA.
Lately logging out is the most enjoyable part of Wow.
10/18/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Mistblossom
Last night I did the deep diving honorbound quest where you dive in the middle of the ocean to investigate a shipwreck. I thought it was really cool. The light on/off mechanic reminded me of Resident Evil/Outlast kind of thing. Unique quests like that are what I really want to see more of in WoW. It’s been a while since I’ve wished a quest was repeatable.

Wot. I need to look into this. That sounds pretty fun!
10/18/2018 09:18 AMPosted by Sacarver
10/18/2018 09:15 AMPosted by Mistblossom

Wot. I need to look into this. That sounds pretty fun!

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=52765/deep-dive
I quit during Cata so I missed the last expansions, including Draenor.

My best "OMG" moment since re-starting the game wasn't in BfA. It was when I was exploring Draenor and came upon Auchindoun, which I had only seen as ruins in TBC.

I stayed there getting attacked by mobs for a solid two minutes just looking around and staring with my jaw dropped. Nothing in BfA or Legion (what I've explored so far) rivals how I felt seeing Auchindoun. It rivaled riding into Nagrand for the first time in TBC.
Rampaging through suramar as my bear tank couldn't feel better :)