Post your best time in WoW recently

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 13 Next
I got the "you killed all the world bosses" achieve the other day. i'm over 7000 finally in-game, can't figure out how/when the armory updates it.
4:20
Best moment in wow recently? Easy.

After seeing how they gutted my class after the fun it was in Legion,
and seeing how much BfA SUCKS, I quit my sub.

THAT was my best moment in WOW.
Walking through Drustvar for the first time. The sights, sounds, music, and atmosphere definitely drew me in. I loved it so much I completed all the quest arcs while trying to find every single secret and treasure on the map.

And the dungeon is even more amazing! I love how disgustingly gruesome it is! By far one of my favorite experiences in this expansion.
january of this year when I began to play this game late into legion without having to grind AP, only having fun running old raids and stuff
Watching the devs troll the !@#$ out of the playerbase has been pretty fun.

I do feel kinda bad for a few classes though, I think the jokes gone a bit too far.

Oh well!
10/18/2018 03:15 PMPosted by Stormtiger
My most recent fun night with WoW was launch night, racing all my friends to level, trash talking each other over discord.

They all quit within three weeks, and now I am alone.

Are you me?
Getting to max level on this guy so I can go to troll land and tame my newest favorite pet, Bajiatha The Scavenger Matriarch.
Getting the Surf Jelly mount from a normal Island Expedition a few weeks ago before they buffed the drop chance.
just unsubbed, felt pretty good

not going to be missing much for the next 2 months since its just some dumb pvp raid that i couldnt care less about
I was flying over the Jamaican Hawaiian Island of Zuldazar.
Turns out it was just a dream. Gotta navigate the obstacle course on the ground.
If only the dream of flight could be realized.
1 hour, 25 minutes, 13 seconds.
blood dk bgs, there was a while there since prepatch where I stopped enjoying pvp with my prefered classes
Got to exalted with storms wake yesterday finally. I don't have nearly as much time to play as I used to, so it feels like I've been working on it forever now.

Onto proudmoore Admiralty
- Getting my green Fire
- First guild kill of the Lich King.
- Beating Highlord Kruul on my blood DK after over 100 attempts.

Nothing on BfA so far, thinking very hard to unsub as I haven't played in two weeks and have no desire to do it.
10/18/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Suhuy
I got the "you killed all the world bosses" achieve the other day. i'm over 7000 finally in-game, can't figure out how/when the armory updates it.

This reminds me, when I got the over 9000 achive I was so happy.
Running Tol Barad. Good times.
10/18/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Suhuy

This reminds me I was so happy when I got the over 9000 achive
getting 2 pieces of 395 warforged gear ! hell yeah for RNG