Nerf ret pvp

Paladin
Cause I got killed by one and they are kinda OP.
That Wake of Ashes hits for 45k crit. Sadly it is the way it is.

Meanwhile, Disc priests are getting a blanket nerf to damage, healing and survivability.
Oh well.
Sure, lower the damage of the lowest mobility class/spec, so that when they finally catch you, they hit like a wet noodle.

Sounds like a plan.
Don't stand beside him when he got wings up you silly.
10/19/2018 02:20 AMPosted by Vod
Sure, lower the damage of the lowest mobility class/spec, so that when they finally catch you, they hit like a wet noodle.

Sounds like a plan.

“Lowest mobility” you guys can talent 2 speed horses. I think this trophy goes to DKS, who have no mobility and hit like wet noodles
To be fair, DKs are in a pretty terrible spot when it comes to their DPS specs in PvP.

Not that the suffering of DKs equates to Paladins being OP.
Paladins are awesome all the way around except holy has a weird mastery. I'm leveling a pally right now and super good in lowbie arenas and Wpvp
10/19/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Loveliveslay

Sounds like a plan.

“Lowest mobility” you guys can talent 2 speed horses. I think this trophy goes to DKS, who have no mobility and hit like wet noodles

Death knights have a reliable gap closer in grip, and they also have a baseline mobility spell, plus an option to talent into a second one. They also have spammable snares... yes, paladin mobility is worse.

DKs suck due to other reasons currently.
That was me...you’re welcome :)
10/18/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Loveliveslay

RIP
10/18/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Beamz
That Wake of Ashes hits for 45k crit. Sadly it is the way it is.

Meanwhile, Disc priests are getting a blanket nerf to damage, healing and survivability.
Oh well.

Says the unkillable Goblin.
I would accept a slight nerf as long as they repay them with a boost in mobility
10/20/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Maltar
I would accept a slight nerf as long as they repay them with a boost in mobility

I can stand beside this
Its almost like warriors always struggle vs paladins, when you see the wings heroic leap away and that will help a lot
10/19/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Loveliveslay

Sounds like a plan.

If you think im gonna pick 2 hamstringed steeds over my eye or spirit you got another thing coming......

Also unlike dks, we dont have great control bud. We got no death grip. We got no unsnarable ghost walk. Infact there isnt a single aspect of a dk that can be spell stolen either. Our slow isn't spammable baseline. Our cooldowns are much longer.

Because of all of the above, dks had better representation in past seasons for a long time than rets. Now before you speak up, take that adorable 1550 2v2 and head back to lfg and call me when you're 2300 3v3

Male blood elf thread.
"Someone killed me in PvP, to the forums!"
If
will be an argument, all classes should be deleted.
10/19/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Demonsnow
Paladins are awesome all the way around except holy has a weird mastery. I'm leveling a pally right now and super good in lowbie arenas and Wpvp

Get to max level and fight some mages... then come back and let us know how 'awesome' it is.