Jinyu and Hozen as the Next Allied Races!

General Discussion
Jinyu I could see.
Hozen I could not see.

Reason, Hozen walk on their hands and are odd shape. While Jinju, while will need a model update, they are closer to human shape.
10/20/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Rosenoa
While Jinju, while will need a model update, they are closer to human shape.

They actually use your model. Well, the male version.
Doubtful. People don't want to play as monstrous non humanoids. They want sparkly elves, and lots of them.
can i just say something about allied races?

Allied races are SUB factions of races we have in game. ie. elfs , dwarfs.

Those should be new races then not allied races.
10/20/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Woopei
Allied Races are essentially different skins for existing playable races. As in, not hozen or jinyu.

Actually, that's only true for the current Allied Races. The upcoming Zandalarian trolls, as well as Kul Tirans humans, and even the fox people are coming next and they're definitely not reskins of current races.
My guild would kick me for going Hozen. One doesn't roll Hozen without behaving like Hozen.
If jinyu becomes playable instead of Murlocs it would be the end of wow to me.
I've been figuring this was why the pandaren reps are in the Embassy of each side.

There's also a new upcoming Jinyu variant.
I'm wondering if this could be additional customization options for added appearances.

Hozen would require more work, but they might just do it.
I'm thinking the Deap Sea Jinyu will be playable if any Jinyu will.
11/08/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Zimos

yeah they're neat looking.
I'd say just lump both together for more options.
I'd actually be okay with this, but for the love of all things holy please give Jinyu a unique animation rig, I am so sick of the male nelf animations, especially the headache casting animation, please stop it.
10/20/2018 08:40 AMPosted by Hotaruu
How about more classes instead of races?

The problem with classes is that they cannot be 1 to Max Level anymore because of Legion, they would have to design an entire storyline for that class just to get through Legion.
11/08/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Zimos

Samurai Fish would certainly make an interesting Alliance race, which is why they're never going to happen! Alliance can't have interesting things, clearly!

Jokes aside, they'd be pretty cool to play as in my opinion.