Check out this ele

Shaman
https://youtu.be/OOtI13tgiKc

His name is tasty and not sure if he went against noobs or not but he sure knew how to utilize everything he had. I still think this xpac is the worst for pvpers but if you manage to master your class to another level then gimped or not, you can ve deadly. Imagine when the ele buffs come out. This guy is going to !@#$ on everyone. Now that holinka is back on the wow team let's hope we get a 180 on this xpac. Just wanted to share that vid.
10/21/2018 01:48 AMPosted by Rekcobaine

His name is tasty and not sure if he went against noobs or not but he sure knew how to utilize everything he had. I still think this xpac is the worst for pvpers but if you manage to master your class to another level then gimped or not, you can ve deadly. Imagine when the ele buffs come out. This guy is going to !@#$ on everyone. Now that holinka is back on the wow team let's hope we get a 180 on this xpac. Just wanted to share that vid.

What are we watching? He died in the video lol
10/24/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Boujeeaf

Although I’m unable to watch the video at this time I think ya fine to show you die in a pvp video. Speaking from experience
10/24/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Brà

Although I’m unable to watch the video at this time I think ya fine to show you die in a pvp video. Speaking from experience

But atleast in your videos you kill a bunch of people
Wat
?
Quit advertising yourself in a video while you pretend it's not you lol. It's pretty obvious. This is not the first time I've seen you post this video lmao.
10/27/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Leviath
Quit advertising yourself in a video while you pretend it's not you lol. It's pretty obvious. This is not the first time I've seen you post this video lmao.

You got me laughing hard. !@#$, if he wants to promote himself let him do it lol.
Why not? whatever works. Honesty gets you honestly screwed.

Great job, and keep up the good work!
10/27/2018 07:07 AMPosted by Meguma
10/27/2018 06:56 AMPosted by Leviath

You got me laughing hard. !@#$, if he wants to promote himself let him do it lol.

I'm not sure what's funny about my post to be honest. Obviously posting on an alt isn't working. If he posted on his shaman and said "here I am doing some pvp, can I get some feedback?" instead of ego stroking himself in the 3rd person the reception would be much better.
10/27/2018 07:20 AMPosted by Leviath
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I'm not sure what's funny about my post to be honest. Obviously posting on an alt isn't working. If he posted on his shaman and said "here I am doing some pvp, can I get some feedback?" instead of ego stroking himself in the 3rd person the reception would be much better.

And again, you're making me laugh so hard hahahaha "instead of ego stroking himself in the 3rd person". You're a funny guy. That's not Dalaran btw, that's a fanboy promoting him. I've seen him in the comments. Dal is about his rogue, outlaw. he hasn't played ElE in a long time.
That shammy is legit. He only died because of dampening cheese.

it will be false advertisement if he didn't die