Rogue/DH/Hunter LF Mythic progression guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I am currently looking for a Mythic progression guild. I main a rogue currently 370. And alt my DH and Hunter equally as well. 365 DH 360 Hunter. I am currently 7/8H 2/8M. I’ve raided hardcore since vanilla up until legion where I had to go more casual because due to real life things (had a kid) but now with my schedule clearing up and I am able to put more time into wow again I’m looking at pushing Cutting Edge progression once again!

I am currently gearing a BrM/WW monk as well and will eventually get to my warlock!

Thanks hope to hear from you!
<The Barber Shop> H8/8 M1/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid?
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

Who Are We Recruiting?
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage, Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter)

How Do I Express Interest?
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hello, and Welcome to <In Æternum> on Area 52.

We raid Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30am est. Our Off-night for heroic is Wednesdays.

About Us:
We're a relatively new guild to Area 52. However, many of us have been playing WoW together for at least a year, with the majority together for even longer. We play daily, and partake in everything this game has to offer. The main focus of this guild is to push Mythic Raid Progression, while also pushing M+. Our leadership & player base include 11/11m raiders, as well as players from past expansion with similar records.

Currently 8/8H 3/8M w/ Serious Progress on Fetid & Pulls on Vectis

What we Offer:
- Competent Leadership
- Collaborative Environment
- Reliable & Skilled Player base
- Enjoyable and Diverse Community
- An Environment that Promotes Exceptionalism
- Endless Days & Nights of Banter filled with tales of IRL.

We are seeking focused individuals to join our raid roster. We have an inherent need for exceptional execution when it comes to mechanics and you need to possess extensive knowledge of your class, or the ability to derive needed information quickly.

What we Expect:
- Thick Skin
- Solid Communication
- Ability to Adapt & Overcome
- High Level of Raid Awareness
- Exceptional Mechanical Execution
- YOU TO HAVE FUN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Current Needs:
One Melee DPS
Rogue, Ret Pally, DH, DK
Two Ranged DPS
Warlock, Moonkin, Mage, Hunter

We could use a Flex Demon Hunter (DPS MS, Tank OS)

Individuals willing to distinguish themselves should always apply, even if not on the list above. We welcome Backups and/or individuals interested in focusing Mythic+ or PvP at high ratings. This includes people not being able to attend raids, as we aim to continue building our community rather than just a raid team.

We are a skill-based guild, this means, although we are all friends and have known each other for years, we want the raid to succeed, and that's priority #1.
Under-performing consistently will put your raid spot in jeopardy.

To Apply:
Visit our Discord - https://discord.gg/HWfVrf2
Fill out & Paste the information from #Welcome into #Applications.
Feel free to contact our Officers on discord if you have any questions.

Raider.io - https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/In%20%C3%86ternum
WoW Progress - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/In+%C3%86ternum
Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/calendar/376162/
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

Current Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

Update: 10/23

*We're currently pushing for mythic only progression. We no longer need Heroic

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<Linguine> 10/11M Antorus, 2/8M Uldir is a new alliance guild on US-Proudmoore focusing on mythic progression.

History: We were part of a second raiding team on another Proudmoore guild (top 20 realm) that progressed 10/11M in Antorus. Before forming the new guild, we reached 2/8M Uldir, but due to attendance issues (which led to many cancelled raids), and the challenges presented with running two mythic progression teams in a single guild, we decided to take the core players of the second team and form a new guild focused solely on Mythic Progression and Mythic+.

What we're looking for: We are currently recruiting to fill our core roster with solid and dependable raiders. Specifically, a priest, demon hunter, and a healthy mix of melee and ranged DPS. That being said, here is what we can offer you: a mature and friendly environment, friends to play games with outside of WoW (We play D&D, Overwatch, Call of Duty, etc.), and an opportunity to become an integral part of a guild and raid team for tiers to come. We will be running tryouts in Heroic Uldir, and if you are a good fit and are a good player (and you like us as well), we will realm transfer you to Proudmoore – free of charge

Our Raid Times:

Tues: 8:30pm – 11:30pm EST (Progression)

Wed: 8:30pm – 11:30pm EST (Off Night / Heroic)

Sun: 8:30pm – 11:30pm EST (Progression)

What we expect: We expect 90% attendance. Things come up, and sometimes you have to miss raid, we get that. However, we are dedicating 3 nights a week to try to clear some of the (arguably) most enjoyable content the game has to offer, and having 19 other people sit and wait for you to log on is simply unfair to those who want to keep progressing. Additionally, you must be able to learn from mistakes and continuously strive for self improvement.

If you are serious about Mythic Progression, want to run high keys, and want to play a plethora of other games with a good group of people, shoot me a message on BNET: Zyde#1325.

Hope to hear from you soon!
<Good Ol Dudes> 8/8 H 2/8 M Tuesday+Wednesdays 6-9 CST (Sundays are optional) are looking for the following:
1 Warlock
1 Mage
1 Rogue
1 Shadow Priest
Close tight knit guild with a chill atmosphere yet with a sense of urgency to clear content. Please send me a message Gigataur#1531 if you are interested or wish to know more!
-Gig
Hello there mystery rogue,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Arcanum> is 3/8M Uldir and recruiting melee DPS.

We're a newly formed guild who raided together last expansion in another guild.

Last expansion our team earned:
7/7M Emerald Nightmare Cutting Edge
3/3M Trial of Valor Cutting Edge
10/10M Nighthold Cutting Edge
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
11/11M Antorus Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy 5 question application
www.arcanum-guild.com

We also do a ton outside of raid!
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week
- Heroic Uldir Friday at 6:00pm PST
- Starting soon - Saturday All Monk Normal Uldir clear @ 3:00pm PST
- Heroic Uldir Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild.com
<Fallen Empire> is competitive raiding guild on Thunderhorn - US. Our core group of players are exceptional at their roles and have years of mythic raiding experience under their belt. We are a dedicated raiding guild that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun!

Recruiting for all roles and specs - Disc Priest, Ranged DPS
All excellent players will be considered regardless of class

Past Progression:
Too long to post, have been a guild since BC. Thanks!

Current
4/8 M Uldir with progress on Fetid

Raid Times
Tuesday 8-11 CST
Wednesday 8-11 CST

Want to chat with one of our super cool officers? Add one of the following battle tags

Dave#14604
Psykoe#11298
We had to leave our guild since they didn't want to push for CE so we hope next tier to have it. Hope you can be apart of our future.

The short Copy pasta
<Mechanically Challenged> is a brand new 2 day raiding guild that has already
started mythic progression(8/8H 1/8M) we are looking for a few more like minded raiders that can finish off our roster. We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 9pm-12am EST with Sunday as an optional alt day.

Don't worry about gear because we can fix that. What we cant fix is your personality and raid awareness and that's what we want.

Contact at: Unicornz#1860 or kalivar#1575
Hi there!
Extenze (A-Sargeras) Is a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 2/8M, 8/8H and raid Tues/Wed 9-12EST.
When we aren't raiding, we are either pushing keys or messing around as a group. RBG's is something we just started, and it's a lot of fun. It's nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.

I think you would be a great fit because many other raiders are in the same spot in life as you are. The age range of our team is 23-33, with some of the "older folks" having families of their owns. Attendance is important to us, but at the same time - we understand things come up, so there's no pressure that if you miss a day due to something that came up with your kid that you would lose your seat.

Overall, we have a strong focus on our community. Everyone here enjoys the company of each other. Mythic raiding is what we find fun to do, and we want to find more fun people to do it with.

I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! Add me on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!
[Horde] Iliterit-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere.

Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds.

Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week, but we do expect forward progress in some form each night of raid.

Current BFA progress:
Uldir: 2/8M Currently working on Vectis

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 9pm-11:30pm Eastern Standard Time

We are looking for any good dps or heals! All exceptional players are welcome.

Please refer to the WoWProgress link for full guild information.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Iliterit

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:
GM/RL: Manteca/Axiel- Bnet: PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Recruiter: Ashelymae – Bnet: xCH4SE#1730 Discord: xCH4SE#1110
Take a trip with <Pirates>!

Hey there, we at <Pirates> are in need of someone of your skills and we have taken interest in having you join us.

About us:
We currently have two raid teams pushing hard mythic content through legion. Corsair team for weekends and Buccaneers for weekdays. <Pirates> (US 189th Antorus) members constantly do mythic+ together as well as produce great memories together. We are one big family that share many different backgrounds and that’s what makes us work.

Raid Times:
Corsair Raid Team: 8pm-12am EST Friday and Saturday
Buccaneers Raid Team:7:15pm-10:30pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Current Progression:
11/11M Corsairs
11/11M Buccaneers

What are we looking for?
A dedicated raider who shows up on time and is prepared for each raid night. Food and Flasks are provided as well as repairs, all we ask is that you are enchanted and have a basic understanding of what to do and have a constructive/ positive attitude.

More Info:
Feel free to contact one of our officers directly on btag if you have any questions
Froesè - Beefy#1339
Scar- Scarcrux#1949

Application Website:
http://www.worstguild.com/
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The ages in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over North America. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

We maintain our casual atmosphere while pushing content. We expect the utmost from our members inside and outside raid.

We are the top 2 day guild on the server cluster. We are the only two day guild to not only raid all xpac but also get Cutting Edge Argus.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 PST
-Invites start at 6:45 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-Personal. Items that can be traded(that the person doesn't want) are decided by a council.

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants
-Guild Repairs Provided(we will again at some point)
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
BFA
-4/8M Uldir
-8/8H Uldir
Legion
-11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne, Cutting Edge
-7/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
Rogue-Medium
Monk-Medium
Pally-Low
Priest-Low

Healers:
Not currently recruiting healers

Tanks:
Not currently recruiting tanks

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Mawts#11757), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Check our website for more info: www.endless-waltz.com
If you’re still looking come check us out!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769167849#1
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate since our schedule is casual compared with many guilds. We expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

7/7 M EN
3/3 H TOV
4/10 M NH
10/11 M TOS
11/11 H Ant AOTC
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir
3/8 M Uldir

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone.
- Previous raiding experience.
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Mythic - Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Heroic - (Optional Alt Run) on Tuesday 7-10pm CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

Ranged DPS: ALL
Healer: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED
Melee DPS: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/recruitment
We could definitely use a 2nd rogue or hunter in our raid team.

Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream [H] is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are recruiting all types of players for BFA! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team that is 2/8M looking to push for Cutting Edge.

Needs:

DPS (especially Rogue, Warlock, Hunter)

Any exceptional players will be considered!

We are a core of former CE/AoTC raiders that want to make consistent progression throughout BfA. We are aiming to get Cutting Edge every raid this expansion with a relaxed schedule. Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

** Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and some other games and are looking to build a solid family of like-minded people.

Add Budäh#1904 or Urliq#1478 for any questions or more information! (ä - alt 0228)
<Faceroll> on Arthas [H] is a 2-day weekend raiding guild thats looking for individuals who're interested in pushing Mythic raid content while still enjoying our time. We're looking for any roles and so long as you can play you're spec competently you're welcome here! We urge anyone who is interested to add our BTags and talk! You can also drop an application on our website! https://faceroll.org/

About The Guild
We've been around since Cataclysm and have cleared several hard-mode raids durring current content. Our goal is to push as far as we can while surrounding ourselves with players who we enjoy the company of. Our leaders have experience with US Top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule
  • Friday : 10pm - 1:30am EST
  • Saturday : 10pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progression
Uldir
  • Normal: 8/8
  • Heroic: 8/8
  • Mythic: 2/8

Current Needs
  • DPS - [LOW] Ranged Preferred
  • Healer - [LOW] Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin Preferred. Competent DPS OS is a plus.

Contact
Sounds like something you're interested in? Feel free to add any of our officers and we'll chat. No realm transfer is required until we're in Mythic content.

• Healofsteel[Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
  • Alzar[Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
  • Blackstool[Guild Co-Leader] - Blackstool#1408

--------------------------------------------

Also check out our website and submit an app today!
Website - https://faceroll.org
Heypal! Would love to chat with ya!

Bouncybear#112775
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 non prot paladin tank, prefer brew or BDK. 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer or resto druid, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

**Raid Schedule**
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is ***required** for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
I will be contacting potential permanent homes soon! Thank you for the interests! And as of now still looking!!