Kiting world bosses

Classic Discussion
No one is ever going to successfully kite a level 60 world boss at level 60, it's just not going to happen.

Raid and World Bosses took a lot longer to kill in vanilla, they took 40-man groups 10+ minutes to kill and even if a player could successful avoid all the damage that would come out to more then 6 hours to solo the same amount of hp without taking any breaks and without making a single mistake or running out of mana.

And that's only if another guild doesn't come in and kill it faster which they would a lot sooner then 6 hours.
10/25/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Ratsmats
IMO, if Blizzard leaves the bug of being able to kite world bosses across one or more zones and into a capitol city, they should immediately and permanently ban each and every person who participated in the kiting of that boss to that capitol city.

You mean like they did in Vanilla?

I had guildies banned... As I recall it was multiple weeks, not a permaban, but it was definitely bannable. I always just found it amusing but because it meant bringing the server down to fix it at the time it was frowned upon by GMs. At this point tools exist to reset the mob so I'm not sure it is worthy of a ban but I figure that since they have the code already they will be implementing leashes in their modern form and this will not be possible.
Nope.

They should leash them.

They should fix all bugs and remove all wall climbing.

IF airport, under SW, etc... None should be accessible. They were bugs and need to be squashed.
10/26/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Azerothinian
Nope.

They should leash them.

IF airport, under SW, etc... None should be accessible. They were bugs and need to be squashed.
That's most of why I'm going to play classic. Why do you care? It doesn't affect you at all (exploration not world bosses).
10/26/2018 04:45 AMPosted by Mightylink
No one is ever going to successfully kite a level 60 world boss at level 60, it's just not going to happen.

Raid and World Bosses took a lot longer to kill in vanilla, they took 40-man groups 10+ minutes to kill and even if a player could successful avoid all the damage that would come out to more then 6 hours to solo the same amount of hp without taking any breaks and without making a single mistake or running out of mana.

And that's only if another guild doesn't come in and kill it faster which they would a lot sooner then 6 hours.

You've clearly never played in classic and don't understand how it works.

10/26/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Azerothinian
Nope.

They should leash them.

^ Obviously trolling, 2/10
10/26/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Clappncheaks

Actually, you wanting those things is trolling.

It is unintended behavior, and needs to be bugfixed.

Your OP 1/10
10/25/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Ratsmats
A simple forum search would have yielded multiple threads about world bosses being kited across one or more zones and would that bug be fixed, as it eventually was.
I don't consider it a bug, and I hope it's in Classic. I would love it if I'm sitting in Stormwind and suddenly a giant world boss enters in. Talk about an epic encounter and a memory that will last for years.
10/26/2018 12:11 PMPosted by Azerothinian
10/26/2018 12:09 PMPosted by Clappncheaks

Actually, you wanting those things is trolling.

It is unintended behavior, and needs to be bugfixed.

Your OP 1/10

Just because its unintended doesn't mean it's not wanted. It was something that made classic..... well, classic. For you to say that is like just trying to replace one of the three original pokemon or something
10/26/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Clappncheaks
For you to say that is like just trying to replace one of the three original pokemon or something

Except that Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle were intended to be. World Boss kiting, wall walking, and inaccessible areas were never intended to be allowed.

They should be bugfixed out.
10/26/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Azerothinian
10/26/2018 12:18 PMPosted by Clappncheaks
For you to say that is like just trying to replace one of the three original pokemon or something

Except that Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle were intended to be. World Boss kiting, wall walking, and inaccessible areas were never intended to be allowed.

They should be bugfixed out.

Everyones entitled to their opinion! We'll see how it pans out
10/25/2018 09:31 AMPosted by Clappncheaks
10/25/2018 09:29 AMPosted by Fareline
I’ll continue to kite that dude in blasted lands that drop boe blues to stormwind

well theres a dragon right behind org that everyone used to drag into org to full wipe everything. It was so funny. I hope they keep it.

Yes!!! Good times.

I'm not sure if too much 'skill' is required, esp if you're a hunter. But man was that good fun. I really hope they don't put tethering on world bosses...its stuff like this that made the world alive. They need to cultivate that kind of stuff!

But yeah, hopefully I also end up on a server where it's not instant killed at the beginning of every reset.
It should stay. If people get upset, good thing. F**ck the people who get upset over anything
You guys do realize after while in retail vanilla it was a permanent ban for those who did that right?

Expect them to be anchored 9r expect a ban.
Yes please, its a sandbox element to the game.