Need more Loh

General Discussion
Can we get some more Loh mazes added to BfA? Loh is arguably the most universally loved character in this expansion and I think having more Loh would make everyone smile.

Thanks!
I get that you're trolling, but I also find it funny that people actually struggle with the Loh mazes.
Not trolling. I actually enjoy the Loh mazes a lot and would love to see more. Also the shell game is awesome.
I like the Loh mazes and all the mini games in BFA. (Yes, I am serious.)

More please! And better WQ rewards.
10/27/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Greenegg
I get that you're trolling, but I also find it funny that people actually struggle with the Loh mazes.

Yeah, with the way kids are educated these days, Blizz should introduce quests where you identify the most oppressed groups.
I wish there was a random element to the loh maze. After the first time for each map the fun sorta wears off.
We-- as best as I can recall-- have three quests for the Tortollans so far.

Loh and the maze, Shell Games (Basically Concentration with shells), and rescuing baby turtles.

Of the three, I enjoy the first two (which use my brains for once) , and as for the Turtles in the Water, well, they can stay there for all I care.
10/27/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Loh
Not trolling. I actually enjoy the Loh mazes a lot and would love to see more. Also the shell game is awesome.

Don't you mean you'd LOOOOVE to see more Loh?

I dig the Easter Egg of this metagame. It and the shell game are fine. But I'm just not getting any more baby turtles to the water. That one goes on the list with the horse show off.
the maze is the same every time.... requires no thought and the turtle bugs out at times.

yay?
10/27/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Zuelya
I wish there was a random element to the loh maze. After the first time for each map the fun sorta wears off.

PROCEDURALLY GENERATED LOH MAZES.
no
no
No
NO!
NO!

Did I mention NO?!
10/27/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Loh
ok, I assumed your post was some kind of rage fueled sarcasm post. There's been more than a few of those regarding the maze and matching world quests...

I apologize for jumping to conclusions.
Tortollans love the story of Loh.