Xenophobia and anti-tourist policies

Classic Discussion
Why the hell would someone hate you, only because you have Vanillan or Retailian passport?
I mean, there will be no visa requirement to enter either retail or classic, at most that 15$ passport stamp, and it is not going to change.

But remember. They are all night elves like us. They are all dwarves like us. They just have different origins. Why is it your concern?
I don't think you have enough "identity labels" in your post.
10/30/2018 02:14 PMPosted by Daimonas
They are all night elves like us. They are all dwarves like us.

Hurrrumph, filthy Alliance.

(LOL, yes, changed posting character just for this.)
I am 12...what is this?
I mean. A lot of these posters here are irrationally against; New Players, 'tourists', or retail players.

But Xenophobia? That ain't the word fren.
10/30/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Gnarbone
I am 12...what is this?

you need your parent's signature on the passport application, sorry.

Unfortunately, we cannot let you into WoW Classic, as it is 13+.
10/30/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Brockthorn

This reminds me of when people would give people names for when they joined the game:

Wrath Babies
Cata Kids
Moppets
Woddlers
10/30/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Foxkin
Woddlers
lol
I would never judge another on the basis of national origin.

Now, server origin, on the other hand... US-Ragnaros *shudders
10/30/2018 02:15 PMPosted by Brockthorn

This reminds me of when people would give people names for when they joined the game:

Wrath Babies
Cata Kids
Moppets
Woddlers

still better than in the countries, where the government started to pay families for having kids. Now, the kids are called something that would translate into something that sounds like "business kids" in English.
10/30/2018 02:42 PMPosted by Thundertotem
Woddlers
lol

omg that one is inspired,lol
night elves like us
1) Being a dirty elf is more than enough reason to hate someone.
2) Never compare me to an elf again. I have self-respect.
Why the hell would someone hate you, only because you have Vanillan or Retailian passport?
I mean, there will be no visa requirement to enter either retail or classic, at most that 15$ passport stamp, and it is not going to change.

But remember. They are all night elves like us. They are all dwarves like us. They just have different origins. Why is it your concern?
wtf is wrong with “modern” people... you bored or what? Bcz only bored humans come up with bulls.. ideas
10/31/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Redcore

wtf is wrong with “modern” people... you bored or what? Bcz only bored humans come up with bulls.. ideas
actually, bored at work in the immigration office...

It's profiling. Right or wrong, there is a strong impression that the majority of the Trolls in this forum are carrying Retailian passports. There's a strong contingent that believes that life would be better and more troll free if firm borders were established, immigration quotas were established and illegal immigrants were forcibly evicted.
I'm going to refer to everyone on the WoW forums as a Woddler from now on.

A what and a what now? a "Vanillian"? a "Retillian"?
Is this post gender neutral, all inclusive, believe woman, non binary, gluten free, anti Trump?

Can't miss important left wing virtues... oh yeah and that HashTagRESIST thing that draws crazy people together like a mating call.
Unfortunately, we cannot let you into WoW Classic, as it is 13+.

Don't worry. He'll be 13 before it releases.