Method Killed WoW

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
Servers are still online, And one guild cannot kill the beast known has WoW.
Pally friend who is 8/8 on both horde and alliance toon said alliance jave it so much worse in PVE.

More mythic raiders transferred to horde side
I think War Mode "killed" WoW in this regard. There's a reason why many PvP servers have completely lopsided faction balance... because nobody finds it fun to get killed everywhere you go if not by skill then by sheer numbers. What do you think people do when faced with that? Leave the server or join the other side. Take PvP servers out of the equation and expand that concept across all servers with a toggleable mode and now you have this same problem but on a much larger scale. You can't "leave the server", so your options are to not do War Mode at all or change factions.
10/31/2018 05:27 PMPosted by Necrana
I think War Mode "killed" WoW in this regard. There's a reason why many PvP servers have completely lopsided faction balance... because nobody finds it fun to get killed everywhere you go if not by skill then by sheer numbers. What do you think people do when faced with that? Leave the server or join the other side. Take PvP servers out of the equation and expand that concept across all servers with a toggleable mode and now you have this same problem but on a much larger scale. You can't "leave the server", so your options are to not do War Mode at all or change factions.

They need to start changing some of the alliance race's racial.

How the heck two form is suppose to help me in combat?

Worgen: * Activates Two Form*
Orc:....
Troll:...
Vulpera:....
Worgen #2: Really dude?

Horde beats the crap out of Worgen #1 and befriends #2 for not using Two Form thinking it was some sort of advantage.
10/31/2018 05:43 PMPosted by Brutalistica

They need to start changing some of the alliance race's racial.

How the heck two form is suppose to help me in combat?

Worgen: * Activates Two Form*
Orc:....
Troll:...
Vulpera:....
Worgen #2: Really dude?

Horde beats the crap out of Worgen #1 and befriends #2 for not using Two Form thinking it was some sort of advantage.

actually worgon racial are targeting rogues, survival hunters and fire mages. I cant see any benefit for others. Otherwise they not as bad as void elf. just saying they nee dup that proc rate.
I don't get this whole "our queues are so long" thing, I play both factions, my BG queues are much shorter on Alliance than they are on Horde.
I'm Quitting and I bet the next thing you'll say is video killed the radio star?
They need to only have non-combat racials.
I mean, I still win all my battlegrounds as alliance, And lose 90% of my BG's as horde. Everyone talks about "better racials for pvp" on horde, But it's been my experience their racials are more suited for pve and horde is generally just worse at PVP, even with the "cool guy" guilds constantly switching between alliance and horde.

Indeed! I've always played on Laughing Skull and the Alliance has always been outnumbered as far back as the Burning Crusades. So I had gotten used to slow progression and being pretty much being prey for Horde players. With the addition of Warmode, all of my problems have been solved but in a way transferred across all realms. Nothing can compare to turning Warmode OFF and questing in peace. Of course I will lose out on the 10% bonus however if I were to calculate how much stagnation I'd face with it on, I would find that it's not worth it.
The solution to the population problem is one that I've been suggesting for years and that's a kind of buff for which ever faction has the least amount of people. If they gave out a 10% stat bonus to the outnumbered faction, that would send more people to that faction fishing for that bonus.
10/31/2018 05:49 PMPosted by Grisol
actually worgon racial are targeting rogues, survival hunters and fire mages. I cant see any benefit for others. Otherwise they not as bad as void elf. just saying they nee dup that proc rate.

true, but what benefit does two form gives us besides fashion show?
method is also viewbotting on twitch and u report them every time i see them.
10/31/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Thanen

Oh stop peddling that crap.

You've got no proof, just jealousy.
No you cannot blame Method for switching to Horde. Making these kinds of optimizations is baked right into the game - It's the core PvE mechanic. It's up to Blizzard to make it balanced for both factions. Sadly, even if there's the slightest difference, guilds going for World Firsts may decide it is important enough to do a faction change over it. Maybe they do it just as a matter of fact - always choose the best optimization even if it would be prohibitively expensive for most guilds. But you know fools and their money. Over time, if the faction imbalance is one-sided for long enough, guilds will eventually drift to the optimal side.
10/31/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Thanen

If someone's streaming, then it's fair game. Method streamed their entire run of Uldir.
10/31/2018 05:24 PMPosted by Paoweepr
Pally friend who is 8/8 on both horde and alliance toon said alliance jave it so much worse in PVE.

More mythic raiders transferred to horde side

I dont care
10/31/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Menard
But, what really led me to this thread was your name. Funsize. I was like 'this better be Gnome'. And surprise! You're a Gnome!

Pffffft, they're only fantasy funsize, I'm funsize IRL
Man, my server must be backwards land. We've got more than double Alliance than Horde.
You should probably do research on this before you post. Considering there is actually more alliance than there are horde.... Which kinda invalidates your post
Can anyone show in a sim that horde facials are superior? The forums would be less toxic if this was proven to be not true and then all the alliance could delete their toons and uninstall.