Where do WoW babies come from?

General Discussion
Hi guys imma trying to find this out for reasons! Thanks guyss!!!
From the WoW stork
When daddy Ion doesn't give what a player wants...
From WoW mommies and WoW daddies, you know, like babies do.
when a mommy and daddy love each other.. They create an alt character
expansions.
that's why they are called expansions
There are wrath babies, Cata babies Mop babies, WOD babies. probably not too many Legion babies and I doubt there are any BFA babies but who knows
When a Sethrak meets a Tol'vir.
Well, you see one day the servers were down...

...wait. You mean RL "WoW babies", right? ;)
eSports.
10/31/2018 11:48 PMPosted by Seger
when a mommy and daddy love each other.. They create an alt character

/thread
Same place all life comes from .... Anunnaki DNA.
Darling, for PCs you have goldshire inn.......babies and a lot of other weird things come out of that place<sips a little wine> for NPCs the servers go down once a week......who knows what happens
Well baby orcs come from the Storc the rest come from The Stork
Mitosis.
Where are the Night Elf children? How come I never seem to see them? What about Gnome children? Dwarf? Does nobody else question their absence? Do these races even reproduce?
11/01/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Magilou
Where are the Night Elf children? How come I never seem to see them? What about Gnome children? Dwarf? Does nobody else question their absence? Do these races even reproduce?

There is a Night Elf baby in Moonglade on the top floor of one of those inn like buildings. Parents and in a cradle and all.
Apparently they come from somewhere, I know a number of youngsters (ya I'm gonna use that word) who started out playing with their WoW player parents in their early teens then years later they are full-fledged (ok in some cases half-fledged) adult players in their own right.

The game is old enough that its become intergenerational and I've seen three generations playing together in the same guild.
That's a secret and a mystery in wow.
*censored*