And once again the Horde get the broken racial ability.

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6
11/02/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Ollin
Alliance Kul'Tiran humans: They can punch dudes and regenerate a bit.

Zandalari Trolls: They can regenerate, but also get a glider.

Movement abilities break bosses, and anything that lets you fly is 100x as powerful as anything that deals damage or lets you run. It's a very simple concept.

Rocket Jump caused guilds to faction swap for Kil'jaden.

This will be no different.

Void elf racials:
Spatial Rift: Tear a rift in space. Reactivate this ability to teleport through the rift. 30 yd range. 3 min cooldown.
Spatial Rift: Rip a hole in space and time, transporting you to the targeted location.

Racial Passives:
Chill of Night: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.

Entropic Embrace: Your abilities have a chance to empower you with the essence of the Void. Entropic Embrace increases damage and healing by 5% for 12 sec. It has a 33% proc chance with 60 seconds internal cooldown.

Ethereal Connection: Reduces the cost of Void Storage and Transmogrification by 50%

Preternatural Calm: Your spell casts are not delayed by taking damage.
11/02/2018 02:32 PMPosted by Ollin
Alliance Kul'Tiran humans: They can punch dudes and regenerate a bit.

Zandalari Trolls: They can regenerate, but also get a glider.

Movement abilities break bosses, and anything that lets you fly is 100x as powerful as anything that deals damage or lets you run. It's a very simple concept.

Rocket Jump caused guilds to faction swap for Kil'jaden.

This will be no different.

So,it's like a DH glide ability? This is very handy, but not game breaking.
If you don't think the Kul'Tiran stun isn't the best racial ability between both allied races, I can't help you.
11/02/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Argorwal
11/02/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Jerrolyn
It does kind of hurt me to see some races have amazing pve racials like gliders and demon wings and then look at my boring !@# arcane torrent which gives me a holy power once every 90 seconds or so whoopie

You left out the part where it's an aoe offensive dispel as well.

Funny how these horde players seem to ignore things like that.
11/06/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Bojanglz
And funny how you guys like to ignore that a racial that is useful in a single fight in a raid and a single pack in a dungeon is also getting its CD increased.
I think the Kul'Tiran racials sound better personally, but we're not really going to know until we see them in action. Sure a built in glider ability is neat but I don't think that's going to translate into any kind of combat advantage.

Zandalar it all depends on what that Embrace the Loa ability does exactly, we really don't know enough to say who's racials are better at this point.
Blizz surely created this abilities with balance in mind, let's wait until we get our hands on them before we call them OP/biased
one thing that i love about classic is that the alliance had everything, best questing zones, best races, best everything. I can wait for play again those beutiful times when alliance were the op in the game...and play without that nasty plague who ruin this game...blood elfs
I'm bouncy. And that's okay.
11/06/2018 06:39 AMPosted by Midare
11/06/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Bojanglz
And funny how you guys like to ignore that a racial that is useful in a single fight in a raid and a single pack in a dungeon is also getting its CD increased.

Funnier still that the Horde narrative has always been 'racials don't matter, horde just has more skilled players' but they still cry when those same racials are nerfed.
11/06/2018 07:31 AMPosted by Gávilar
Funnier still that the Horde narrative has always been 'racials don't matter, horde just has more skilled players' but they still cry when those same racials are nerfed.

Horde has more skilled players, and no one regardless of faction likes anything remotely useful to be nerfed.
Why do Alliance players hate the Alliance so much?

That is the only explanation I can think of for how people like the OP post. You can only come to a conclusion like this if you look at every update and try to skew the facts in favor of the Horde.

And I can only imagine a person would do this if they hate the Alliance.
11/02/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Skrüg
You know that normal trolls have regen too right?

And the Pterodax swoop can only work if you are falling... What boss has a mechanic that has a fall in it?

Normal trolls have a mini self lust/hero so bad comparison bro.
Doesn't the punch stun, and knock you back? That's pretty frickin op if you ask me. It's already a pain in the !@# getting stunned every time I try to cast a spell, now they have a punch that literally stuns me and knocks me away.
11/02/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Harlekìn
Trolls get a glider while they are falling.
Something taht won't really be a raid mechanic ever and even if it was anyone can use a glider.

Trolls get this because their home is !@#$ing tall and its convenient to move around in. It will occasionally be useful in questing.

Dark Iron Dwarves get a drill that goes all over the world through multiple expansions. It's much more useful.

*cough taloc*
11/02/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Vlorax
11/02/2018 02:52 PMPosted by Jerrolyn

Which I absolutely never have to use. maybe it's useful for mythic raiders or pvpers or something idk.

Do you also never run mythic+'s? Because it's useful there, so if you don't raid, don't pvp, don't mythic+ I can see how it wouldn't be useful.

Add dont explore the open world content to that cause terrain reasons...
...most PvP'ers - where this sort of balance truly matters - are looking at Kul'tirans and grumbling about it being OP already. And it's not even that big of a deal as they're making it out to be because tauren.

The glide is useless.
Can literally just buy their racial off the auction house.

Draenei heal is better since it doesn't need to be channeled.

Some people need some basic comprehension skills before they start whining about balance issues.