8.1 in 5 weeks but work has barely started

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
It will be less work for them if they revert the classes back to MOP and get rid of
the azerite !@#$ system.
11/08/2018 05:40 AMPosted by Bearpunch
The mistake is assuming class balance and tuning is a priority to Blizzard. Hazzikostas straight up said they’re more concerned about pumping out content.
You can put out all the content in the world. When ninety percent of the classes and specs are borked people will not play the game.
there is just no way they are actually going to overhaul over half the classes mid xpac, not to the degree they need to anyways

Just unsub and wait for next xpac, hopefully if enough people stop playing this one they can realize they need to 180 their design philosophy
11/09/2018 02:07 PMPosted by Lucksniipe
there is just no way they are actually going to overhaul over half the classes mid xpac, not to the degree they need to anyways

Just unsub and wait for next xpac, hopefully if enough people stop playing this one they can realize they need to 180 their design philosophy

If they can't be bothered to try and retain the players during this xpac, by listening and responding to all the feedback given from Alpha onward, why the hell would I ever come back for the next one?

A lesson they should have learned when they lost all the subs during WoD that never returned.
11/08/2018 09:33 AMPosted by Zubdub
Class design is obviously the most quintessential aspect of the game, especially if you aren't an alt monkey.

The crazy thing is that class design matters almost as much if you run alts non-stop. Inevitability, everyone gets bored of playing their main, either from having cleared pve content enough times or hitting a wall in pvp. So, to continue enjoying and playing the game, you level alts. But since all specs are fairly boring, it isn't enjoyable to make one. So you log onto your main, have nothing to do, get your RNG gear for the week, and then just turn WoW off completely.
What do you mean? They reverted DH nerfs and left rogues alone to dominate M+ and raids. I see no issues with 8.1 Seems complete to me.