General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
https://youtu.be/BOVfw5O5c1g?t=31

Make of it what you will, but this does NOT bode well for the future

Is that the best you got? Really?
Threat by whom?
Space aliens?
RIP buzzard
Thats not really supportive evidence for your claim even tho personally I think wow has had its day.
LOL

no.

edit: as for WoW having it's day, it's now back in the #1 spot as a money maker for Blizz, which Legion did for them (it's always been top 3 but it wasn't number one for a bit), and BfA has increased the subscriber retention that was boosted by Legion.
I can't believe Wyatt is still doing this, he just sits there hanging his head. Must be a good paycheck.
11/06/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Diana
LOL

no.

edit: as for WoW having it's day, it's now back in the #1 spot as a money maker for Blizz, which Legion did for them (it's always been top 3 but it wasn't number one for a bit), and BfA has increased the subscriber retention that was boosted by Legion.

just because its #1 money maker doesnt make it a fun game, just means bliz knows how to leverage marketing.
"We have many of our best developers now working on new mobile titles across all of our IP's"

They are shifting their top talent to mobile games. In what way is that not a bad omen for any of the rest of their games we play?

"The fidelity on mobile devices is becoming close to the kinds of games we can see on PC and console."

mobile games have the same loyalty and support from their fanbases as PC/console franchises....... LOL
I'm okay with them trying new things as long as they can keep the old things fun too.

I wouldn't mind a battle pet phone app>.>
What does auto play mean? like botting?
I’m not playing no stinkin mobile games

I play games on a PC
11/06/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Kulrülk

Pretty much.
Have the walls been breached? FALL BACK!
Does Blizzard even exist anymore or is it just a Name now. with the real company being Activision.
Oh FFS,the sky is NOT falling,PC fanboys need to chill the hells out as all gaming platforms have their good points,especially ones that had fairly solid gameplay like DI had. And before the inevitable "HURR DURR SHILL,WHITE KNIGHT,SECRET BLIZZARD AGENT!!!" and all other passive aggressive nonsense that's to come,I was skeptical and tried it at Blizzcon for kicks and jollies and it's OKAY, not an abomination to gaming,not the greatest thing since sliced bread,but it's pretty good. I'll never understand this assumption that every title that makes it to mobile is automatically some rip off/pay to win bollocks. Sure there are some,but there are also decent ports that are fair IE-Hearthstone,had no issue with Skullgirls before work it's just as much playable as its Steam and console ports,Pokemon go is feasible without spending a dime if you remember to hit up the pokestops in your area,and various old PS ports play decently on them so it's nice to have if you don't have a handheld console on hand. It could actually be a success if people gave it the chance they gave Hearthstone which FYI,is still doing pretty well. You lot have no chill.
11/06/2018 09:00 PMPosted by Ajora
11/06/2018 08:55 PMPosted by Kulrülk

Pretty much.

I just looked it up cause i'm pc player never really heard of this.

Some love it, others curse it from the bottom of their hearts. Turn it on and the game will automatically grind the game for you. Some variation of an autoplay-mode can be found in most of the top-grossing Chinese RPGs and their implementation can be very pervasive.

Like why play games at all.
11/06/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Truebow
Does Blizzard even exist anymore or is it just a Name now. with the real company being Activision.

Activision only prints discs and distributes the games, Blizz is it's own company. Activision does not control it, they just share publishing rights.
Blizzard went to the Xbox One school on how to shoot yourself in the foot.
11/06/2018 09:04 PMPosted by Damalys
Oh FFS,the sky is NOT falling,PC fanboys need to chill the hells out as all gaming platforms have their good points,especially ones that had fairly solid gameplay like DI had. And before the inevitable "HURR DURR SHILL,WHITE KNIGHT,SECRET BLIZZARD AGENT!!!" and all other passive aggressive nonsense that's to come,I was skeptical and tried it at Blizzcon for kicks and jollies and it's OKAY, not an abomination to gaming,not the greatest thing since sliced bread,but it's pretty good. I'll never understand this assumption that every title that makes it to mobile is automatically some rip off/pay to win bollocks. Sure there are some,but there are also decent ports that are fair IE-Hearthstone,had no issue with Skullgirls before work it's just as much playable as its Steam and console ports,Pokemon go is feasible without spending a dime if you remember to hit up the pokestops in your area,and various old PS ports play decently on them so it's nice to have if you don't have a handheld console on hand. It could actually be a success if people gave it the chance they gave Hearthstone which FYI,is still doing pretty well. You lot have no chill.

You say to chill then proceed to spew a wall of text kvetching. I think the problem is you my friend.