Just To Remind You That Demon Hunters Are The Creepiest Class

General Discussion
You forgot to mention we also took away any hope of warlocks getting a tanking class. You're welcome!
11/06/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Angerwind
You forgot to mention we also took away any hope of warlocks getting a tanking class. You're welcome!

To be honest, I used to want a tanking spec but tanking random dungeons on my alts kinda killed my desire for a tanking spec.

People are really mean to bad tanks lol
11/06/2018 08:53 PMPosted by Angerwind

Possibly also a healing spec.
Good ol' Mortis
9 Pizza Slicers in 30 minutes.

Sometimes I think you guys follow me around...
Do Gnome Demon Hunters also count? Least we are a heck of a lot cuter :) You are not prepared for this level of cuteness.
11/06/2018 08:51 PMPosted by Mortis
11/06/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Dreadfury
Are you telling me you wouldn't want to sleep on Illidan's pants?

I call BS.

Illidan is gross. He looks like a Demon Hunter.

Illidan is actually pretty attractive.
11/06/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Gnomest
Do Gnome Demon Hunters also count? Least we are a heck of a lot cuter :) You are not prepared for this level of cuteness.

You're a Rogue.
11/06/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Mortis

You're a Rogue.
I'll vouch for her ;p
11/06/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Angerwind

You're a Rogue.
I'll vouch for her ;p

The word of one Pizza Slicer vs the yellow class text written on her forum avatar saying "Rogue".

I'll trust the yellow text lol

You're a Rogue.

She's a Demon Hunter to me.

ALSO: You're dead. You consort with demons. Your argument is invalid.
Darling, I have always found priest and paladins to be creepy.....always wanting to lay their hands on you and have you join their cult

You're a Rogue.

Technically yes, but I've gone to some pretty great lengths to fit the part as demon hunter within given limitations from the mog, to the way I play in game, to my backstory. Now if only I had the horns, scars and some demon wings along with the actual playable demon hunter abilities it would be perfect.
11/06/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Gnomest

You're a Rogue.

Technically yes, but I've gone to some pretty great lengths to fit the part as demon hunter within given limitations from the mog, to the way I play in game, to my backstory. Now if only I had the horns, scars and some demon wings along with the actual playable demon hunter abilities it would be perfect.

You can use that toy that transforms you into a Wyrmtongue to be your Metamorphosis lol
Your such a sourpuss Mortis.
No ragrats
11/06/2018 09:45 PMPosted by Gnomest

You're a Rogue.

You're a demon hunter in my heart, little gnome.
Mortis tried too enslave one he thought was cute! his spell fizzled.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

You can use that toy that transforms you into a Wyrmtongue to be your Metamorphosis lol

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=198529/plunder-armor
I use Plunder armor. Lets say I am in a fight with a DH and they use metamorphosis. This ability allows me to copy it for 10 seconds with a 2 minute cool down. And it won't disappear with damage taken and can be used in combat. Now this does required PvP talents, but thankfully I love pvp.

For an after effect I use a soul inhaler when I kill someone as seen here.

https://i.imgur.com/AvtNFTN.jpg

And Illidari Pepe for makeshift horns. Its not perfect and looks a bit wonky, but its better than nothing. Probably will make a guide on this sometime.
Night elf ones can shadowmeld...so they are just standing their ..watching you.