Literally only one fix needed

Hunter
Just make it so Aimed shot can be cast while moving and you've fixed the whole entire spec.

Come on.....
11/07/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Squeaktoy
Just make it so Aimed shot can be cast while moving and you've fixed the whole entire spec.

Come on.....

I'd have too agree. just make aimed shot cast while moving
No, a mobile aimed shot is nice but not needed. The one fix that's needed is removing precise shots from the game and taking the damage and putting it into AiS itself.
I remember when 'AS moving' was a talent. We need that back.
11/07/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Mofuggaz
No, a mobile aimed shot is nice but not needed. The one fix that's needed is removing precise shots from the game and taking the damage and putting it into AiS itself.

Typical orc.
/kick. Back to work!
I would love to see Serpent sting and explosive shot being affected by ricochet.

Im ok with movement restrictions, but only if we receive something for it, atm it seems more like a punishment with no tradeoff
sorry not gonna happen
A mobile ranged class...where have I seen this before...oh yea BM hunters.
11/07/2018 09:35 AMPosted by Shaelalina
I remember when 'AS moving' was a talent. We need that back.

Glyph, not talent.

OT: People should note that Aimed Shot in WoD had a shorter cast time and could be used while moving. It still had a mobiity compromise in the form of Sniper Training which was far more interesting and versatile. I don't know why Blizzard constantly stumbles upon good game design decisions only to abandon them later and reinvent the wheel, making it worse in the process.
I want Sniper shot to replace Piercing shot

and add for a few seconds after Aimed shot can be cast while moving
Swap LnL with Precise Shots and make it a lvl 100 talent.

Then add these 2 talents to L100

A. Talent that reduces the cast time and dmg of Aimed.

B. Talent that moves a portion of Aimeds dmg to magic.

Then have C for Precise Shots as is.

This gives us an opportunity to customize our signature ability to our liking, which seems pretty cool to me.

LnL should be baseline. Why its a talent is beyond me.
That doesn't fix anything... If that was all I could come up with, I wouldn't have posted on my hunter either.
11/07/2018 12:06 PMPosted by Moonuredps
A mobile ranged class...where have I seen this before...oh yea BM hunters.
It isn’t the same. Sure, they’re both hunter specs with pets, but the similarities end right there. For starters, BM has no cast times, and depending on your pet for 80% of your DPS lends a very different feel to combat than it would on a MM.
11/07/2018 06:50 AMPosted by Squeaktoy

Come on.....

What's this do for the spec exactly? It'd be convienent but not really change much besides making it more appealing to people who hate stopping their movement.
By any means I'm not a raider or a mm player (of this xpack anyways, played it in legion) but someone I know who does raid swapped from their mm they used all of legion to a dh because during leveling and gearing up in mythics he disliked how their damage scaled, so again don't see how any quality of life improvements would fix this issue if anything it'd just be a band aid fix and the real issue of poor scaling wouldn't really of gone anywhere.