Enslave all tanks/heals

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
The current supply of willing tanks and healers is not enough to fill our DPS needs. We must rise up! Capture them all and enslave them! We must force them to play night and day so that ever DPS can be properly cared for.

Screw all reasonable and well thought out solutions this is GD!! That's not what we are about!

RISE UP my DPS brothers and sisters!!
Grab those shackles and let's get us some tanks/heals!!
Or just have Hybrids should play their offspecs. It is very easy to swap specs in BFA
Bring it uglies :)
11/07/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Wtfbrew
Or just have Hybrids should play their offspecs. It is very easy to swap specs in BFA

That would be reasonable!! This is not the place for reason!!
11/07/2018 07:38 AMPosted by Wariya
Bring it uglies :)

Hate to break it to you, but there are 150 of us per one of you! Your outnumbered little wabbit!
Blizzard are the morons who spend all their r/d money on designing edgelord emo classes like DH and DKs. I was tired of the healer shortage in Vanilla, so I rolled a priest and actually found that I prefer that game play better.

Blizz need a hero healer class, OR at the minimum healers should get the Call to Arms just as often as tanks get OR make running heroics past ilvl 325 actually useful. I used to queue heroics on two healers @ ilvl 355 but with literally zero incentive to do so be it through currency, rep, or loot, I have no reason to do so anymore. I would do it for the Call to Arms reward, but again I have not seen it offered to healers in weeks, where as I almost always see it offered to tanks.
11/07/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Poncia
Blizzard are the morons who spend all their r/d money on designing edgelord emo classes like DH and DKs. I was tired of the healer shortage in Vanilla, so I rolled a priest and actually found that I prefer that game play better.

Blizz need a hero healer class, OR at the minimum healers should get the Call to Arms just as often as tanks get OR make running heroics past ilvl 325 actually useful. I used to queue heroics on two healers @ ilvl 355 but with literally zero incentive to do so be it through currency, rep, or loot, I have no reason to do so anymore. I would do it for the Call to Arms reward, but again I have not seen it offered to healers in weeks, where as I almost always see it offered to tanks.

Bla bla bla...get in your cage healer... I layed down fresh newspaper and re-filled the water bottle.
Just give me the mechanical plans and I will become a Techno Mage
This will allow me to tank
11/07/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Whinah
Just give me the mechanical plans and I will become a Techno Mage
This will allow me to tank

Interesting. Because of your willing conversion this is ensure you a nicer cage and better food. Good on you.

Go get the Mechanical Plans.
I have a better idea:

Healing rogues. Instead of stabby stabby the enemy, you coat your little cute daggers with antiseptics and ointments and balms and stab at your allies to inject them with healing goodness.

A 4th tree...let's call it Physician.

Now hold still, healing rogue, while I apply these aforementioned shackles...
if i give you my healing tide totem

will you let me go
11/07/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Margirita
The current supply of willing tanks and healers is not enough to fill our DPS needs. We must rise up! Capture them all and enslave them! We must force them to play night and day so that ever DPS can be properly cared for.

Screw all reasonable and well thought out solutions this is GD!! That's not what we are about!

1 question well 2... do you have a matching 401k and how is your health insurance...
11/07/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Aigeiros
if i give you my healing tide totem

will you let me go

NO, But you will get a cage upgrade.

11/07/2018 07:52 AMPosted by Valetti
I have a better idea:

Healing rogues. Instead of stabby stabby the enemy, you coat your little cute daggers with antiseptics and ointments and balms and stab at your allies to inject them with healing goodness.

A 4th tree...let's call it Physician.

Now hold still, healing rogue, while I apply these aforementioned shackles...

Well played.....but my stash of hello kitty bandaids are mine and mine alone!! I don't heal.
I believe was the OP is saying is that the DPSetariat will never be free until they seize the means of progression.
I'm working on it! 6 more levels and I'll be healing again. Can't wait.
I think the problem comes in with;

Having dynamic and engaging gameplay VS having lots of heals/tanks in the pug pool.

I know if a guildy of friend needs a tank or healer for a key I'll hop right over, but if I need to jump into a queue or pug I'll probably dps to save myself the headache. I don't think adding more specs or classes will fix the issue. I don't think its an issue we can even fix without making tanking/healing easier, or giving people less opportunities to mess up with easier mechanics.
Ya can't enslave me, lass, but ye can bribe me through various means...
11/07/2018 07:57 AMPosted by Ponykisses
11/07/2018 07:33 AMPosted by Margirita

1 question well 2... do you have a matching 401k and how is your health insurance...

Yes and decent.

11/07/2018 07:58 AMPosted by Farajah
I believe was the OP is saying is that the DPSetariat will never be free until they seize the means of progression.

Huh? NO I meant enslave the tanks/healers!! <sigh> Get in your cage tank class!

11/07/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Yudalune
I'm working on it! 6 more levels and I'll be healing again. Can't wait.

Aww so cute. I'm making sure your cage has a microfiber pillow.
Nope. I'm not going to heal/tank for pugs. Just nope. I have only run a few normals so far and... just... no.

I will however give you cookies.

(puts out a little tray of cookies for all to enjoy)
FREEDOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!