Enslave all tanks/heals

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 12 Next
11/07/2018 09:50 AMPosted by Margirita

11/07/2018 09:45 AMPosted by Windlnk
https://m.imgur.com/94CEoHx
*transforms the healers and tanks into mountain giants*

Mountain giants start punting all the puny dps

Aww shhhh other DPS, this one doesn't realize he's in his cage dreaming.

*begins sleepwalking beaks open cage proceeds to kick dps in the shins repeatedly while punting the gnomes*
Just hide behind patches of fire, with aggressive mobs. The DPS will get drawn to the pretty flames, and we can avoid them while the mobs nom on their faces.
11/07/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Xylok
The flaw in your imprisonment plan is it doesn't account for me really half-assing it when finally let out of my cage.

We poisoned your food, if you don’t take a daily of dose of the antidote you’ll die. It’s either you tank or you go back to the void!
11/07/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Windlnk

<span class="truncated">...</span>

Aww shhhh other DPS, this one doesn't realize he's in his cage dreaming.

*begins sleepwalking beaks open cage proceeds to kick dps in the shins repeatedly while punting the gnomes*

<puts him on a unbreakable chain, tethers him to a unbreakable post and marks the circle around him>

It's not Sunday....
11/07/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Mysterypants
11/07/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Xylok
The flaw in your imprisonment plan is it doesn't account for me really half-assing it when finally let out of my cage.

We poisoned your food, if you don’t take a daily of dose of the antidote you’ll die. It’s either you tank or you go back to the void!

I didn't say I wouldn't tank.

I said I wouldn't tank *well*.
11/07/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Windlnk

<puts him on a chain, tethers him to a post and marks the circle around him>

*Uses Avatar removing the chain's root and begins spamming thunderclap*
Come on you weaklings! I can't heal you if you don't drag this cage all the way up the stairs! Such incompetence. *looks at tank.* Got any sevens?*
11/07/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Phurr
Come on you weaklings! I can't heal you if you don't drag this cage all the way up the stairs! Such incompetence. *looks at tank.* Got any sevens?*

<buys wheels for the cages> Go Fish.

Wheels for stairs -_- this kind of logic is why your cause shall never prevail foolish rouge!
Since these other people are putting up a fight, can I get their bacon?
The low dps mage suddenly loses his grip and the cage rolls down the stairs before dipping over the side and dropping back down into Rezan's pit for the third time.

Wheels for stairs -_- this kind of logic is why your cause shall never prevail foolish rouge!

They are the special tri-wheels that can handle stairs. <patent pending>

11/07/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Phurr
The low dps mage suddenly loses his grip and the cage rolls down the stairs before dipping over the side and dropping back down into Rezan's pit for the third time.

Darn mage saw something shiney again.. Listen this is gonna take practice for us too.

<and yes you can have all their bacon>
11/07/2018 10:02 AMPosted by Windlnk

She also thinks mages can do mind control. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is she?
11/07/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Margirita
11/07/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Poncia
Blizzard are the morons who spend all their r/d money on designing edgelord emo classes like DH and DKs. I was tired of the healer shortage in Vanilla, so I rolled a priest and actually found that I prefer that game play better.

Blizz need a hero healer class, OR at the minimum healers should get the Call to Arms just as often as tanks get OR make running heroics past ilvl 325 actually useful. I used to queue heroics on two healers @ ilvl 355 but with literally zero incentive to do so be it through currency, rep, or loot, I have no reason to do so anymore. I would do it for the Call to Arms reward, but again I have not seen it offered to healers in weeks, where as I almost always see it offered to tanks.

Bla bla bla...get in your cage healer... I layed down fresh newspaper and re-filled the water bottle.

Your edge.... I love it.... Do you have a list of bounties for me to go out and capture? Us rogues have a particularly good time with missions like these.
11/07/2018 10:06 AMPosted by Yellöwböze

Bla bla bla...get in your cage healer... I layed down fresh newspaper and re-filled the water bottle.

Your edge.... I love it.... Do you have a list of bounties for me to go out and capture? Us rogues have a particularly good time with missions like these.

Just try it ;) your corpse will join the others.
The best idea to combat the overwhelming number of DPS:tank:healer ratio is for people to stop acting like jackholes to tanks and healers.

People don't want to deal with having to play kindergarten teacher corralling a bunch of overgrown toddlers that play DPS, so people don't roll those specs and those that do-- they stick to their guilds & guildmates.
11/07/2018 09:58 AMPosted by Xylok
11/07/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Mysterypants

I didn't say I wouldn't tank.

I said I wouldn't tank *well*.

Did I mention the I can also increase the dosage to make it even painful if you don’t do your best
Oh look. The DPS are revolting. Jokes on you. The spirit healers have allied with healers long ago.
11/07/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Mooñeca
The best idea to combat the overwhelming number of DPS:tank:healer ratio is for people to stop acting like jackholes to tanks and healers. People don't want to deal with having to play kindergarten teacher corralling a bunch of overgrown toddlers that play DPS, so people don't roll those specs and those that do-- they stick to their guilds & guildmates.

This not the place for such logic!

And mage's can do mind control... they can give you the mind of a sheep <that's what I need> muhahhahahahaha.

Also the list of current tank targets is on the stormwind mission board. Have fun.