The Character Above You Is The Loa You Bargain With

General Discussion
11/07/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Momimfotm
11/07/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Kirela
I think you might need a break, OP. These are getting worse and worse... have a sandwich and maybe go for a walk.

Get that stick out of your butt already. I'm surprised you didn't include a link to the diablo forums as well.

You sound sore. Got something on your mind?
11/08/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Havatsi
I would offer to Gnomest, Loa of Stealth, my ability to turn invisible entirely.

I would ask in return the ability to vanish one entire thing, large or small, forever, one time only.

To Havatsi, wise and all knowing loa of cheeses, I offer a block of havarti- the cheese for which she is named.

In return, I beg that all future cheeses I ingest will be without wax and rich in taste and smell.
11/08/2018 07:14 AMPosted by Lóthorin
11/08/2018 12:22 AMPosted by Havatsi
I would offer to Gnomest, Loa of Stealth, my ability to turn invisible entirely.

I would ask in return the ability to vanish one entire thing, large or small, forever, one time only.

To Havatsi, wise and all knowing loa of cheeses, I offer a block of havarti- the cheese for which she is named.

In return, I beg that all future cheeses I ingest will be without wax and rich in taste and smell.

I offer nothing but my time. For time is the most valuable of things you could spend.

I ask for nothing, for requests are inhibitions on the nature of altruism.
I assume this would be a Loa of Coolness. Seems like someone who values time quite a bit so I'd probably offer him my services as a rogue and help him by infiltrating a number of important places for valuables.