369 RET Paladin

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a casual guild that raids between 9-1a cst. I also have an Aff Warlock 372 on Stormrage willing to transfer. Looking for a group of people who are mature. Uldir [5/8] H and [2/8] M.
Hey Stormina! I'm not sure on your day preference, but I think our times work for you? Feel free to add me if you're interested and want to talk :)

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 9pm EST
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running mythic progression on Friday nights and heroic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
<LökTar>[H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Hello Stormina,

<Kindrèd> is an adult, heroic, Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server and currently recruiting DPS for our raid team and community! We would welcome either your Ret Paladin or your Warlock, whichever you'd prefer to play. Our raid times are Wednesday & Thursday 10pm-1am CST and currently 1/8M and 8/8H. If this sounds interesting to you, please check out our recruitment post for more information about us. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766806827?page=1

Thank you and hope to hear from you!
Hi Stormina!

Villains on Sen'Jin (Horde) is a casual PvE guild looking for DPS to join our progression. We are currently 8/8N and 4/8 heroic. Our raid days are tues/wed at 10p server/8p PST. We are focusing on heroic progression for the remainder of this patch with AOTC as our goal. We are a smaller guild that highly values members who enjoy the game and each others company. During the week we like to run mythic + and other pve content. Add me on bnet raistinus#1675 or reply here if you have any questions.
<Orchid> 8/8N 7/8H Is looking for dedicated heroic raiders.Need several dps.Raid is currently Wed(9EST)/Sat(10EST).Website:(http://orchid.wowlaunch.com) Join your next WoW family!

Add me on BNET if you wanna talk :D
MeiBaeTV#1886
Hello Storm,

I'm the recruiting officer for Pak Cafan, a Day 1 alliance guild on Dalaran and have our roots in EQ1. We call ourselves a hybrid guild - a family type guild that also pushes progression (We reliably hit AOTC every expansion and are looking to get back into mythic progression once we can reliably field 20+). We have crafters, collectors, some dedicated PVPers, raiders, and people who loooove to hit the crap out of M+s every week.

Please ping me if you'd like to learn more.
Best of luck to you!

~Pere

BNet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031
Hi there!

How do you feel about the Horde?

I'm recruiting for <Surreality>, a well-established adult raiding guild on the Black Dragonflight / Skullcrusher / Gul'dan cluster. We raid Tuesday-Thursday from 9pm - 11pm EST. Our current progression is 8/8H and 2/8M.

Our most pressing need is DPS -- but we also believe in recruiting for the long-term, so at the end of the day, what we're really looking for are players who are a good fit for our community, can commit to our raid times, and are genuinely excited about progression.

If this sounds like you, please add me -- I'd love to talk.

Battle.net - Velkana#1155
Discord - Malice#7616
Hey Stormina we raid from 830-1230 CST. If you would like to know more please add me at Cran#1145
Hey add me on bnet Pollo#1500 let’s talk more
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

Team 1: 7/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)
Team 2: 8/8H 2/8M (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)
Team 3: 7/8H (Wednesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid, Pally or Priest.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781, Oneg#11294 (ME)
3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 3/8M <Optimal Baddies>
We are Optimal Baddies, a recently formed semi-hardcore raiding guild with roots dating back to classic that is aiming to be cutting edge in BfA and all future expansions
Progression raid days
Tuesday & Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM EST

Optional raid days
Friday & Saturday 9PM-11:30PM EST

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress rapidly.
Requirements
Look at optimalbaddies.com for an in-depth view of raider requirements and expectations
Loot!

For loot distribution we use RCLootcouncil and take into account gear-value, performance, and attendance.
Recruitment!

We are looking for damage and healers of all classes to trial for our mythic roster. All trials are expected to be ready to raid for an upcoming raid night.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or (Abbadon#11928) on battle.net or hop in discord at https://discord.gg/YqnwD5s if interested.