Is it True BDK will no longer be top tank ?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
I heard 8.1 Death knights wont be top tank anymore and that it will be Warrior and Demon hunters who are the top.... Still no word really on good old Druids being OP top tank again....
Rofl it won't be Prot Warriors lol. They are by far the worst.
probably paladins and DH
Depends if the subject is raid tanking or m+, tank balance is quite different for both because of the tool sets and active mitigation windows. And of course stagger.
Until they nerf grip... BDK will probably always be one of the most in-demand tanks
the nerf to armor is less than .2%

with the right trinket set up, its actually a slight buff to effective armor and will scale harder

the bonestorm nerf will only be "felt" at like 8+ enemies

DKs aint goin no'place.

and no, druids arent getting enough to break into the top half, warriors still unknown.
Either troll or grossly misinformed. 8/10?
Currently, I just do not see a lot of change for the tanks in corresponding content. Brew is still going to be amazing for raiding, and DK for M+. Guardian and Prot Warrior are still going to feel underwhelming at certain degrees of progress.
Unless warriors suddenly gained telekinetic powers to pull enemies towards them, doubt it.
LOL warriors.

11/08/2018 10:40 PMPosted by Mettlebrew
Either troll or grossly misinformed. 8/10?

Troll tanks you say?

11/08/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Slashdozer
and no, druids arent getting enough to break into the top half, warriors still unknown.

Druids will always be tops in roleplaying cats and bears.
I want to play my bear, I really really do. Got him the mage tower appearance, got him to 120 and ilvl 360 in anticipation of 8.1......and nothing. They gave us nothing good for bear we didnt have sacrifice something else huge to get.

Quite frustrating.