If You Could Play A Few Hours

General Discussion
If you could only play a few hours a day how would you manage your time wisely. Considering the only things you've done are reach 120 unlocked world quests and completed the chapters for different zones. In order of importance. I don't have enough rep to continue story.

For me I think it would be:

1. Lfr/norm raid because its casual.
2. Keystone.
3. Cap conquest.
4. Emissaries.
5. Mission table.
Work nights, BFA emissaries on this guy, Legion emmissaries on my Alliance main for the pathfinder.

Weekend nights, same, help kids do their quests on their characters, maybe hit a few old world dungeons or raids for transmog gears and/or mounts and pets.
Wait, BFA needs more then a few hours a day? Heck, I spent like 30 minutes in the game. I did my M+10 (took 37 min) and now I'm waiting for Tuesday.
11/08/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Crookedmán
If you could only play a few hours a day

How much do you think people play this game right now?

A few hours per day is the kind of luxury I've not had since High School.
I have a few hours to play a day if I want to. There just isn't more than 20-30 minutes worth of stuff I actually want to do right now.
That's how I've played since MoP
Do you need more than 20 or so minutes a day? Personally I Raid 1 night a week. Do a few m+, emissaries and farm raid mats a bit. I would guess less than 10 hrs a week. Probably closer to 8. Bfa just isn’t interesting enough to spend anymore time in it.
11/08/2018 02:12 PMPosted by Gojjira
Do you need more than 20 or so minutes a day? Personally I Raid 1 night a week. Do a few m+, emissaries and farm raid mats a bit. I would guess less than 10 hrs a week. Probably closer to 8. Bfa just isn’t interesting enough to spend anymore time in it.

Yeah as I edge closer to 350 even with an alt I'm smog farming and mount running to stay busy.
Hah ! I logged in for 5 minutes then Exit the game lol
Only have a few hours most days, and can't commit to any set time. Some days can't play at all.

Still manage to:
Clear norm most weeks.

Do first 4-5 bosses of heroic last few weeks (Zul onwards usually turns to a wipefest with pugs so I opt out).

Finish 5 island expeditions for the azerite.

Do the warfront if it's up.

Farm fish / herbs.

Complete the emissaries.

Kill 10 horde for the WPVP quest.

Do a mythic+ or two.

Do the weekly quest whatever that may be.

Maybe do a few Arathi quests for war resources if I can be bothered.

Sometimes I look for bounties if there are any up because they can drop like 10 anchor weed and it's fun to kill them.

And if I have done that stuff or I just wanna chill I might do some xmog / mount farming or BGs.
Most hobbies would consider a few hours per day to be quite a lot of time.
Surprisingly no one sounds like they do conquest.
A few hours a day?? Oh good lord, I’d be playing others games.

Right now when I get off work and after a few family responsibilities, I have time for maybe an M+ or two and an emissary. Raid night is strictly raid and that’s 3 hours

Any more time and I’d be bored with nothing more to do
11/08/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Crookedmán
If you could only play a few hours a day

Dude....a few hours a day? Like, 3 hours a day? Every day?
That's a LOT.

I'm lucky if I get over an hour. Life comes at me too fast for anything else.