Blizzard on Diablo reception at Blizzcon...

Arenas
Fan reaction was muted, but fan's reactions at BlizzCon confirmed Diablo Immortal will be well received by players around the world.
https://i.gyazo.com/ae3d7c4546d5ebe2e01dc7eddf1cf17f.png

Blizzard just straight up lying now lol.
Not really. When they say around the world they’re talking about Asia and it will 100% be well received there

It will be a bust in NA though
They also say in the same post when the time is right the team will reveal other Diablo projects in the works.

So diablo 4 either indirectly confirmed or maybe another remaster bandwagon and Diablo 1 remastered or something.

"There are a lot of players eager for more Diablo content on PC and console, that came through clearly from blizzcon."

Theres a lot of them pretending like immortal isn't a hot mess. but I don't think they strictly ignored criticism, they just put a positive spin on it to save face.
11/08/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Vãrick
They also say in the same post when the time is right the team will reveal other Diablo projects in the works.

So diablo 4 either indirectly confirmed or maybe another remaster bandwagon and Diablo 1 remastered or something.

"There are a lot of players eager for more Diablo content on PC and console, that came through clearly from blizzcon."

Theres a lot of them pretending like immortal isn't a hot mess. but I don't think they strictly ignored criticism, they just put a positive spin on it to save face.

because blizzard making a game that they didnt want to make will end well :P
Ultimate payback, make d4 make d3 look good.

Kind of like each wow xpac.
21k thumbs up vs 551k thumbs down on the youtube trailer says otherwise.
11/08/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Vãrick

I'd play d2 remastered in a heartbeat, if there is any blizzard game that deserves to be remastered its d2
11/08/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Surgingfist
I'd play d2 remastered in a heartbeat, if there is any blizzard game that deserves to be remastered its d2

I'd buy 1 or 2.

1 was the first video game I ever played, my dad showed me it. So it's also a memory of him.

2 is like the first game I ever nolifed. LOL.
garbage company
11/08/2018 04:06 PMPosted by Vãrick
11/08/2018 03:38 PMPosted by Surgingfist

I'd buy 1 or 2.

1 was the first video game I ever played, my dad showed me it. So it's also a memory of him.

2 is like the first game I ever nolifed. LOL.

I had an Atari as a kid and a pc when I was 5.

So Atari games+ leemings+ lion king.

Then I got in to duke/doom at the age of 6.

After that I became washed up.
next blizzcon "pvp was one of the best for this expansion according to players"

"bfa gearing is on of the best in the history of wow according to players"

"most players clearly wants to play wow on their phones, so we have out best devs working on new projects"

"everything is fine, we're blizzard"