4-darkfallen
5-ogre/orc hybrid
6-taunka
7-hozen
8-mogu-zandalari allies
9-forsaken elf/darkranger
10-gnoll
Are these races you actually want?
Yeah I'm faction changing and then uninstalling if vrykul ever become a thing.

Keep the manlet vikings in Skyrim, thanks.
Naga please.
Hello!

I would like to play as a Human Paladin, please :)
Naga! Horde
Ogres and Elf customization for Forsaken is really all I want.
I really, really, DON'T WANT Vulpera lol

I do want other races of Forsaken, to include Elf and Troll Undead.
Mok'nathal (The Orc/Ogre Hybrids like Rexxar)
Vrykul
Mogu
Tuskarr
Furbolg
Ogre
Lightforged Undead (like Calia Menethil)
Grummle
I've recently taken a liking to the idea of playable Satyr for the Alliance.

The scenario I imagine would involve Night Warrior Tyrande and her forces forcibly conscripting the Satyr of Ashenvale and Felwood into service against the Horde. Naturally, those that disobeyed would be executed.

Then, Avrus Illwhisper (one of the few Satyr that sought redemption from Elune and was changed back) could be reintroduced as trying to get the other Satyr to see the error of their ways now that the Legion has been defeated.

We've yet to see an allied race that has been brought into the fold reluctantly, and I find the thought interesting. (There was also concept art of female satyrs when Legion was in development)
I want red Draenei on the Horde. Have them come from the eredar or the sargerei or whatever new branch you want to make up, I don’t care. I just want that rockin customization.
11/08/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Rordren
I've recently taken a liking to the idea of playable Satyr for the Alliance.

The scenario I imagine would involve Night Warrior Tyrande and her forces forcibly conscripting the Satyr of Ashenvale and Felwood into service against the Horde. Naturally, those that disobeyed would be executed.

Then, Avrus Illwhisper (one of the few Satyr that sought redemption from Elune and was changed back) could be reintroduced as trying to get the other Satyr to see the error of their ways now that the Legion has been defeated.

We've yet to see an allied race that has been brought into the fold reluctantly, and I find the thought interesting. (There was also concept art of female satyrs when Legion was in development)

Someone has to take control of all these loose legion races right?
11/08/2018 09:56 PMPosted by Banisha
Ogres and Elf customization for Forsaken is really all I want.

What I read
Ogres. Elf customization for Forsaken.
What my brain processed
Ogres and elf customization for Forsaken!
Blight them! NO, eat them!
Mok’Nathal for Horde and Broken for Alliance
I want crazy races. Devs from Blizzcon have said there aren't any limits but there most certainly seems to be.

I want some surprises.

I want to see crazy things like Naga, Ethereals, Satyr, or Skeletons. Crazy stuff.
11/08/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Xoroth
I want crazy races. Devs from Blizzcon have said there aren't any limits but there most certainly seems to be.

I want some surprises.

I want to see crazy things like Naga, Ethereals, Satyr, or Skeletons. Crazy stuff.

Yeah, allied races are neat, but brown orcs and tauren with antlers are not very unique. Quantity vs Quality.
I always wanted Harpies but I know it'll never happen. I just think it'd be neat.
Before Wrath of the Lich King I had hoped we would see playable nerubians during that expansion.

If we’re coming around to Scourge 2.0 or WotLK 2.0 territory then I hope that finally becomes a reality. They could join their old scourge colleagues as part of the Horde.

Or maybe all the Azerite bubbling up will cause rapid evolution and we’ll finally get an insectoid race. Maybe some Qiraji wise up and decide joining us is better than worshipping the Old Gods? I mean, what kind of benefits do they get? And dental.
I would like a forsaken elf race, I probably would have made this character one if it was an option. I've debated race changing to a Belf and just head canoning that they are actually a forsaken elf,but i try to avoid using head canon if I can, and I don't like a lot of the male Belf voice lines.

After that, I think ogres would be good for the horde...maybe something else from draenor like the botani or the Arakoa if they still exist. Hozen would probably be too much work but I would like them. More troll tribes would also be nice, as well as the other types of Tauren.

I'm not a big alliance person, but furbolgs seem like they could be a good choice to me. Similarly satyrs and eredar seem like they would be fun, but I don't know how well they fit the factions. Broken is also an obvious choice.

I would assume Naga are too unique to be an allied race, and too popular to be given to one side currently, so I left the, out.
i would like some form of lightforged undead in the alliance or something lightforged, because i love golden things.

and plus , i think that i really like calia.. in the alliance.
Horde: Naga, Ogres, Nerubians, Mogo, some sort of ghost

Alliance: Arakkoa, Dryads, Vrykul, Jinyu, Furbolg
11/08/2018 10:37 PMPosted by Sigmar
Mok’Nathal for Horde and Broken for Alliance

That'd be a cool combo if we get to return to Outland.

I'd love broken because they'd more or less be a purely shamanistic and tribal race, something the Alliance still lacks.

And I'd love Mok'nathal. Cause I just like beastmaster-themed cultures.

11/08/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Chåoslord
8-silverpine Furbolg

You mean Stillpine?

That or I missed something in Silverpine.