What race do you want?

Story Forum
I could see the Ethereals being brought in as a neutral race, the lore behind it being that they are simply mercenaries selling their service to either the Alliance or the Horde which would fit with the cutthroat nature they have been portrayed with.
11/11/2018 09:28 AMPosted by Bargrand
I could see the Ethereals being brought in as a neutral race, the lore behind it being that they are simply mercenaries selling their service to either the Alliance or the Horde which would fit with the cutthroat nature they have been portrayed with.

If we ever had an outland expansion, i would love it if Ogres, Arakkoa, and Ethereals become 3 new races, being Horde, Alliance, and Neutral respectably

Though, i have an unpopular opinion in that i would prefer Gilblins to Vulpera
Someone else mentioned Satyr as Alliance already, but I'd actually prefer Satyr on Hordeside. Maybe since Tyrande is on a vengeance warpath it kind of spurs the Satyr to join the Horde knowing full well Tyrande would probably be after them next, and knowing full well most night elves don't tolerate or outright despise them.

Ogres on Horde side is just common sense.
High Elves for Alliance, Ogres for Horde.
Considering Blizzard has gone all in on this allied race nonsense, and people are eating it up, we're never getting another unique race as long as they can reskin it for free.
TBH the only racial changes I want is to see every race turn neutral, faction war ends, I'm chilling on the beach with two nelf babes and a coconut of rum.