Please No Mobile WoW Blizz

General Discussion
11/11/2018 01:13 PMPosted by Righteous
11/11/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Rankin
Diablo Immortal isn't replacing Diablo 4. They're still going to eventually release Diablo 4 for the PC. So Diablo isn't leaving the PC market. They're releasing something on the mobile market in addition to continuing the PC market.

Yeah, well, all rather obvious don't you think?
I never said that Activision was abandoning the PC market, just that a title, in this case a Diablo title, was where they were jumping into the mobile platform arena.

edit - with a Blizzard game named for one of it's hallmark PC titles, WoW, Diablo, Starcraft.

Ok. So even though your implication and the way it was stated seems intended to say that Diablo was abandoning the PC/Console market..

Let us say you were only pointing out that the Diablo Franchise is expanding to a new market.

So what?

Were you mad when Diable 3 was released on Console?
They've clearly been sucking resources out of this game since the beta. There's a reason BfA is basically stripped and was implemented broken.
People are straight up F'img ignorant and stupid about this whole thing.
Why not have a WoW mobile game?
It will not replace WoW, it will not be WoW it would be a side game.
Diablo on mobile is not Diablo 4, it is a side game.
The mobile market is hot, for their survival Blizzard needs to expand their client base.
It is good and smart business.
11/11/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes
They've clearly been sucking resources out of this game since the beta. There's a reason BfA is basically stripped and was implemented broken.

Show me the facts.
Stupid hyperbole does not help anyone.
Give me facts, and not "BFA sucks, that is proofs"
11/11/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Neimh
People are straight up F'img ignorant and stupid about this whole thing.
Why not have a WoW mobile game?
It will not replace WoW, it will not be WoW it would be a side game.
Diablo on mobile is not Diablo 4, it is a side game.
The mobile market is hot, for their survival Blizzard needs to expand their client base.
It is good and smart business.

I think people are concerned about the resources used.

Looking at the current state of BfA (being called Beta for Azeroth),
if they are using resources for WoW mobile, they might have done a better job with BfA if they used those resources for BfA imo.
No way. Mobile would be awesome!

The game could then go Free 2 Play. You have limited energy to do stuff like dungeon, raid, pet battle but it's all good because you'd pay a small $20 to recharge to run another dungeon.

Plus you could have VIP levels based on how much you spend that reset weekly. A real $$ auction house. Good bye casuals, just buy yourself loot and become one of the hardcores.

Blizzard this is what everyone wants.
GO! GO! GO!
Sorry, you have already completed 1 dungeon(s) this week! Please purchase more instance tokens (4.99$ each) to continue!

Sorry, your backpack is full (12/12). Please purchase a larger backpack (7.99$) to pick up this item!

Sorry, you cannot use the auction house with a basic account. Please upgrade to a Premium account (19.99$) to post items on the auction house.

Sorry, you cannot use chat channels with a basic account. Please upgrade to an UltraPremium account (29.99$) to use this feature!

This is why ppl are worried about mobile games. They are notorious for this kind of garbage.
11/08/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes
11/08/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Mckâde
the only thing i can really ask is that please do not do a WoW mobile bs i beg of you blizz.

Isn't WoW like 50GB now? I sincerely doubt that most people could fit that on their mobile devices.
they could fit classic on their phones...
My understanding was that Hearthstone is WoW's mobile game that happens to also be available on PC.[/quo

[quote="207683714354"]My understanding was that Hearthstone is WoW's mobile game that happens to also be available on PC.

Computer came first then the phone apps. computer, Apple first then the others
With advances in mobile tech it is inevitable.
11/11/2018 02:09 PMPosted by Jelybeantoes

Has much has I like Blizz I believe that this seems to be true.
Of course it's gonna happen, In a few years phones will be like a powerful laptop in your pocket. It should be able to run anything from previous generations with ease. Phones are also modular, you can connect devices to them, like keyboards and mice via bluetooth or wired, you can blow it up on a big TV. Not to mention streaming is the future, so you can play Xbox and Playstation games through the cloud with a bluetooth controller. As ISP's continue to evolve and reach faster speeds, input lag becomes non-existent. And if input lag is an issue, you can hard wire a connection.

Your phone in the future will literally be an all in one device and will cost a ton of money. On the flip side, you won't need to upgrade your phone if it can maintain 5g+ speeds needed for streaming. In a few years all you need is a TV + Phone.
11/08/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Ohgodmyeyes
the only thing i can really ask is that please do not do a WoW mobile bs i beg of you blizz.

Isn't WoW like 50GB now? I sincerely doubt that most people could fit that on their mobile devices.

Hold my beer.
wow pet battle microtransaction skin and pet buying game inc....you know they are already thinking about it.
We should see how World of Warcraft does on a console first. Since the XBOX One will support mouse and keyboard input starting next week, Blizzard should put WOW in the Windows Store.
11/11/2018 02:05 PMPosted by Akston
So even though your implication and the way it was stated seems intended to say that Diablo was abandoning the PC/Console market..

This is how fake news gets started.
What I type and what you perceive to read does not match up.
People tend to read into what they think is there.
Don't believe me?
Look at modern laws and statutes written from what's read into the Constitution.

The right to bear arms.
Of course, the bears might not like it much, but they can be tasty if cooked properly.
Some friends and other people have been talking about what devs said in a interview about alot of the best devs are working on new mobile games...I'm not happy with this the only thing i can really ask is that please do not do a WoW mobile bs i beg of you blizz.If they do like a different version of a RTS Warcraft game thats fine alot of people would prolly play it but alot of people are very very worried about the future of WoW and blizz just the mobile market future of blizz in general.

It aint happening so stop worrying about it.
This game isnt candy crush.
And these rumors get really old really fast.
11/11/2018 03:54 PMPosted by Righteous
The right to bear arms.
Of course, the bears might not like it much, but they can be tasty if cooked properly.
huh. thats an interesting interpretation of the 2nd.
I'll have to ponder upon it and see what I think.
Why the hell would I want a tiny !@# screen when i could be comfy in my chair and not having to squint/reading glasses. I have never understood handhelds for anything other than short term gaming. i only use my 3ds for times when the spouse is using the console and I want to cuddle lol.

Mobile gaming is bad and a cancer as it further reinforces peoples stupidity and willingness to pay to win. Its just enforcing why all games are now loot boxes or cash shops or dlc everything. This crap has to stop. Gaming is now a money grab not really an artform. They lost that the moment when most games took unlockables and turned them into dlcs and it has been downhill since.
11/11/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Kaetliyn
Dont understand aversion to mobile gaming.

The aversion to mobile gaming is because most mobile games are poor quality, low effort cash grabs that have utterly destroyed the industry.