Pay for 30 days and it gives just 28 days

Customer Support
I bought a month of games on 09-11-2018 and the on 08-11-2018 he told me I have 28 days left. Bizzard I pay for a 30 day and 24 hour after he says 28 Day. SES OF THE CROSS. I paid 30 to give me 30 days and stopped the world. :( :( :(
I figure they meant that on the 8th, they bought the time, and on the 9th, it's showing 28.

Vivipriest, I urge you to double-check your order history.

Edit:
Side note, I think it's just rounding down. That's standard for Blizzard's timers.

e.g:
  • You cast a five minute buff on someone, it shows as 4 minutes because 59 seconds isn't technically a full minute.
  • You buy 30 days, it shows as 29 days because 23 hours and 59 minutes isn't technically a full day.
  • Also bear in mind months with 30 days.

I could be wrong, but I believe the account management page will give you the exact date
    Vivi, I'd just let the whole date thing go. It's really not important.

Did you check out your account admin section to see the dates you have paid time for?

https://us.battle.net/account/management/
    Just to get back on topic,

Blizzard also often grants a couple of days grace period after paid time expires. If your paid time actually expired two days go but they still allowed you to play, and you add 30 days, you would only have 28 days remaining.
    11/10/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Nok

Blizzard also often grants a couple of days grace period after paid time expires. If your paid time actually expired two days go but they still allowed you to play, and you add 30 days, you would only have 28 days remaining.

Grace period? No way. You get a countdown timer in your chat window if you're logged in when your time is about to expire and you get booted the second it reaches 0.
    11/10/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Paants
    11/10/2018 05:42 PMPosted by Nok

Grace period? No way. You get a countdown timer in your chat window if you're logged in when your time is about to expire and you get booted the second it reaches 0.

Yes way... It's been explained here on this forum by Blues before.
    Its how the game works. It is written in C. for this matter. So 30 days will never show up. It is 29.99999999 instantaniously. As it is a countdown and not a countup, then it will show as the decreasing value of 29.

How long have you been playing video games? Dont you know that in all the original games, 9 =10 and 0 =1? and all countdons start imedeatly with descreasing values to never show the starting value. As soon as you buy 30 days, before you even have time to take a breath, there are already less than 30 days. So.....if I were you I would get out there and play..not waste your precious time complaining on the forums.