Pay for 30 days and it gives just 28 days

Customer Support
11/11/2018 12:38 AMPosted by Mourningg
11/10/2018 11:29 PMPosted by Paants

Grace period? No way. You get a countdown timer in your chat window if you're logged in when your time is about to expire and you get booted the second it reaches 0.

Yes way... It's been explained here on this forum by Blues before.

My bad, I guess I was thrown off by the fact that I get kicked instantly when my timer runs out, and how when searching for grace period in the forums nothing comes up on this subject.
11/12/2018 11:44 PMPosted by Paants
My bad, I guess I was thrown off by the fact that I get kicked instantly when my timer runs out, and how when searching for grace period in the forums nothing comes up on this subject.

The grace period is triggered for a renewing subscription. You probably never noticed it unless there happens to be a issue with the payment. The grace period should not apply if you traditionally use pay as you go game time, or if the subscription method is canceled.
11/09/2018 09:01 PMPosted by Vivipriest
I bought a month of games on 09-11-2018 and the on 08-11-2018 he told me I have 28 days left. Bizzard I pay for a 30 day and 24 hour after he says 28 Day. SES OF THE CROSS. I paid 30 to give me 30 days and stopped the world. :( :( :(

The original post is a little old but since it was bumped today I figured I'd chime in.

Vivipriest, I'm going to assume the dates you listed are intended to be November 8 and November 9, though your order of events seems off.

From what I can see you added 30 days of Game Time on November 8 at 15:48:48 UTC, the WoW license didn't have any game time currently in use so that time applied immediately. It is currently set to run out on 12/8 at 15:48:48 UTC. I'm not sure who "he" is, or where you were seeing that you were getting less than 30 days. A screenshot might help but my guess is it is just a display issue.
My bad, I guess I was thrown off by the fact that I get kicked instantly when my timer runs out

From what I can see, Paants, you tend to use Game Time Cards and WoW Tokens. As As Kozzae mentioned, the grace period tends to be just for those who are on recurring subscriptions to account for the bank processing time. We don't want to cut someone off from playing simply because it usually takes 24-72 hours for their subscription to process.

and how when searching for grace period in the forums nothing comes up on this subject.

To be frank, this subject hasn't come up in a fairly long time. I can't recall the last time I talked about it, but I did do a quick google search and I found a post I mentioned it in from 2017. :)