1/8 M Arcane Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, after a short Hiadus, I would like to hop back into the raiding scene. I have full completion of all content before Mythics. It must be Alliance and preferably on Stormrage. I am looking for a guild that is just starting on Mythic progression, with only a couple bosses down. I am a very team oriented person, and the right fit is a must. I do alot of content on my own time outside of raid night, such as mythic plus, warfronts, and farming. I do not want a guild that only shows up for raid night, and the discord is a ghost town all week. If you feel as though you could use a reliable team player and a Arcane Mage, please let me know. Comment below or add me on Discord. scott_parziale. Thankyou guys.
[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST
Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M
Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS
Meetings: First Tuesday of every month at 9pm EST
Environment: Friendly and helpful!

If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won't be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm.

New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics.

If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet!
jenfinite#1935

Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
4/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
FULL

Healers:
FULL

Melee DPS:
Havoc DH

Ranged DPS:
High! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application for a quick reply!
https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
Petipas#1414
ADW#1785
Hello Parz,

I'm the recruiting officer for Pak Cafan, a Day 1 alliance guild on Dalaran and have our roots in EQ1. We call ourselves a hybrid guild - a family type guild that also pushes progression (We reliably hit AOTC every expansion and are looking to get back into mythic progression once we can reliably field 20+). We have crafters, collectors, some dedicated PVPers, raiders, and people who loooove to hit the crap out of M+s every week.

Please ping me if you'd like to learn more.
Best of luck to you!

~Pere

BNet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031
Sargeras[H] 3/8M REWIND

Horde guild!
Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769597227#1

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run
Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts
Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.
Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.
Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.
Hello, I am apart of a weekend raiding team <Hogwarts> we raid Saturday - Sunday 8:30 - 11:30pm CST. in search of a few more dps for our core group pushing into mythic and ultimately next tier. we are currently progressing on zekvoz and are 2/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic. if you are interested feel free to add me WRS33#1711. Hope to hear from ya.