Mount Achievement Issue

Achievements
I'm working on gathering as many mounts as I can and I am currently at 204/250 on my achievement. I am aware that some mounts are class/faction specific. Somehow I have more mounts on my horde paladin than my alliance paladin despite the fact that I should have at least 2 more alliance mounts than horde mounts. I know the bike from that competition a few years back was contributing to it before but I have bought 2 of the new bfa rep mounts for alliance and none for horde. I also have the winterspring saber but not the horde raptor counterpart. I have tailoring and engineering on both characters. I do not understand where the disconnect is happening.
I've also just noticed my armory says I have 260 overall mounts but in game the count says 242. What's up with that?
The achievements only count the mounts available to specific characters, not mounts available to the entire account. Armory counts are likewise for the character, not for the account.

Log on to each character to update their character mount counts.
Character A could learn a new mount, but Character B's count would not be updated until you log in to chracter B.
I understand that. I thought that was pretty clear in my original post
What's your horde character? I want to look at your armory.
11/11/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Gwendolenn
I also have the winterspring saber but not the horde raptor counterpart.

That is odd. Receiving one should automatically award the other. I have only ever done the Venomhide Ravasaur quest chain, but I have the Winterspring Frostsaber regardless.

Matter of fact, there are now a lot of faction-specific mounts that award their opposite faction counterpart -- such as the Argent Tournament & SW/ORG mounts.
The ravasaur is on your collected mount list in the armory. Make sure you're logged into a horde character and you've every checkbox in the filter list checked in order to see him.
Oh okay I didn't realize that the ravasaur was automatically added. But either way I haven't logged onto my horde pally since I got the saber so it the achievement shouldn't be counting it.

And here is my horde pally armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/pt-br/character/emerald-dream/raloriel

Here is the alliance one: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/G%C3%A2lahad
11/11/2018 09:17 PMPosted by Gwendolenn
I haven't logged onto my horde pally since I got the saber so it the achievement shouldn't be counting it.

if you haven't logged in to update the counter, i'm not sure how you've come to the conclusion that the number is wrong.
I logged into my horde paladin and the count updated to 204. I logged into my alliance paladin who should have more mounts but the count did not update. I also opened a ticket recently and the GM said I had 188 on the horde one and 190 on the alliance one. How can my achievement read 204?
11/14/2018 11:59 PMPosted by Gwendolenn
How can my achievement read 204?

What other classes do you have?

Warlocks, DH, DK, & Paladins all have their own class mounts (aside from the ones we got in Legion).