Ever see any "famous" wow players in game?

General Discussion
I just saw swifty out doing a world quest. I didn't gank him because I wanted to see if it was really him (it was).

I then didn't want to gank him while he was fighting a mob, though I probably should have.

Anyone else see famous wow players out in the wild?
I hope Im famous enough already.
11/13/2018 02:22 AMPosted by Etchor
I just saw swifty out doing a world quest. I didn't gank him because I wanted to see if it was really him (it was).

I then didn't want to gank him while he was fighting a mob, though I probably should have.

Anyone else see famous wow players out in the wild?
I ran into him during the darkshore plane drops. Shot him right out of the sky with a net during a pvp raid fight didnt know it was a streamer lol.
I used to be guilded with Rasi (the feral druid from the Illegal Danish machinima series). She truly was adamant about bear tanking IRL.

She was fun to play with, though. She helped me get the key to Upper Blackrock Spire, back when that actually meant something.

Edit: Also, Zinwrath was a part of the guild.

Said guild being the former <Rehab> of Mannoroth US Alliance.
Nah. I'm on oceanic servers. No famous Aussies.
I don't watch youtube streamers so I would never know
11/13/2018 02:34 AMPosted by Lillyann
There are "famous" people playing whom aren't streamers.

There's plenty of jolly good ones. You should check out Nobbel. He does great lore videos. And has a lovely accent.
Ran into a guy who did some great guides to all the mage tower tank challenges in YouTube on frostmourne.
Don’t really find many though.

I’m just glad I didn’t get whooped by any one in vanilla when pvp videos were huge. That would have been embarrassing.
11/13/2018 02:32 AMPosted by Magnarok

Donald bradman
One time I gave Scarlett Johansson tips on completing her Mage Tower challenge. True story.
Asmongold came by and whirlwind all my trash I was killing during Legion.

Good times...
Actually just seen Asmon in Arathi hitting rares up. Was on my holy priest soloing Myzrael, he ended up pulling aggro and about got smoked.
I see myself every day, I can't stop staring at this mirror... so hungry.
11/13/2018 02:36 AMPosted by Amaer
There are "famous" people playing whom aren't streamers.

How would one know these people?

11/13/2018 02:36 AMPosted by Magnarok

There's plenty of jolly good ones. You should check out Nobbel. He does great lore videos. And has a lovely accent.

I'm one of those boring people that prefers playing a game and not watching it. That's generally why I don't ever watch game streams.
I dueled Swifty on the ptr once on a mage.

I had him at 5% man it was so close.

We're not chest beaters, unlike some.
11/13/2018 03:49 AMPosted by Avangaline

We're not chest beaters, unlike some.
*cough* Russell Crowe *cough* *cough*
I play on Moon Guard and Asmongold spends a lot of time AFK while he 'reacts' to videos and dumb posts on here and reddit so I've seen him in-game if that counts.
I met Mute of Roguecraft fame about 12 years ago, met Drakedogg, Pat and also Maydie before that.

All Arthas US, all cool af ppl