Faction unbalanced

General Discussion
horde are alot better then alliance, alliance is lucky to win 1/10 bgs, this is really ruining the game, im on a rp server with absolutly no pvp guilds so how am i suppose to fill my conquest bar every week, fix= give alliance 10x the rewards so we can actually benefit and win 1 bg/week
proof of 1/10 wins first
he is right about the first part though.
SOmething tells me that if you rolled Horde, you'd get the same results you got on Alliance.
Ever consider its not the faction that's bad at BGs?
Start combing servers to to equal out alliance vs horde pop. oh look there is 180,000 horde on this server and 165,000 alliance over on this server. Lets combine the two.
Link illidan to stormrage. now you got people fighting all the time I would I hope.
11/13/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Tenzo
horde are alot better then alliance, alliance is lucky to win 1/10 bgs, this is really ruining the game, im on a rp server with absolutly no pvp guilds so how am i suppose to fill my conquest bar every week, fix= give alliance 10x the rewards so we can actually benefit and win 1 bg/week

I didn't pvp much, but when I did it was no where near that bad

Edit: this wasn't my legion main where I pvp'd more.
No way to fix that. It's just the way it is.
11/13/2018 09:52 PMPosted by Illionus
Start combing servers to to equal out alliance vs horde pop. oh look there is 180,000 horde on this server and 165,000 alliance over on this server. Lets combine the two.

Wouldn't work. Populations fluctuate too much and the more serious players for pvp and raiding are usually horde
11/14/2018 02:57 AMPosted by Rizzaki
Wouldn't work. Populations fluctuate too much and the more serious players for pvp and raiding are usually horde

The second part is the real problem. A server can be balanced in population, or even slanted heavily to one side, while the other side has all the most dedicated players. And they probably will, since dedicated players have a strong incentive to group up with other dedicated players.

The only lasting solution is cross-faction groups and queues.
What they do in other games there isn't a 2 sided faction where you have to fight on one side, when you que for pvp your against everyone. I think that's probably the only way to fix balance issues. Cause there's really nothing they can do to fix the fact that there's less Alliance than Horde. Other than merging servers, there's actually a ton of servers that are probably desolate.
11/13/2018 09:50 PMPosted by Dethpandemic
he is right about the first part though.

That's because Blizzard created this imbalance via racials and all the FoTM players turned horde cuz that's what FoTM players do
Always been this way and it's not "ruining" anything. There is more to the game than your battlegrounds. Faction change = problem solved.
No, really, "faction change = problem compounded".

What would help would be selling the notion that Horde is EZ Mode - and thus, to really demonstrate skill, one achieves top rank on an Alliance toon or guild.

If racials are as unbalanced as you say, and things really are harder for Alliance, you'd think that would actually be a draw for those who want to prove they're the best.
11/14/2018 03:14 AMPosted by Tymberlea
No, really, "faction change = problem compounded".

What would help would be selling the notion that Horde is EZ Mode - and thus, to really demonstrate skill, one achieves top rank on an Alliance toon or guild.

If racials are as unbalanced as you say, and things really are harder for Alliance, you'd think that would actually be a draw for those who want to prove they're the best.

Nah that's where you get it wrong, none likes to work for anything these days and the easy mode is what they like, they have nothing to prove, they just like to win and that's why we get FoTM players
They are adding AI's to bgs to solve horde queue times :)
Make faction change to alliance cheaper. Call it "alliance needs soldiers" or something.
I mean i win 90% of my battlegrounds as alliance, As opposed to the 30% of battlegrounds i would win back on horde. So i don't know what you're on about. Maybe you're just bad?
Horde and Alliance are equal. The only thing that makes them unbalanced is the d****** pandaren in panda land. They unbalanced it by making those stupid worgen and adding them blood elves.