Anyone else bored?

General Discussion
Don't get me wrong, I think BFA so far is a good expac. But being honest, there's nothing to do. BFA has the least content on launch it feels like.
I don't play BfA anymore. I don't plan on going back until they allow flying.
BFA lacks depth. I have 4 characters at 120 which is unprecedented for me as usually the content in past expansions has kept me on my main far longer. They should have had this patch in at the start of November.
i just login to check the emissary, missions, world quests which i want to do and log off.

Takes me anyways between 10 secs or 10 mins

This was how i was back in wod and legion when there was no content i was interested in doing .
yeah in fact there's not enough mythic legacy groups..

oh I dont care much about bfa content cuz it's not enough for now..
Yup, but I'm doing old raids .... scored invincible last week on my main, on her 3rd ever run hahaha was awesome

Now I'm on to some others

Clutch of ji-kun
Astral Cloud Serpent
and Midnight from (mythic), already have Fiery Warhorse

I spend very little time in BfA atm, that will change with 8.1 and new raids I hope
I wouldn't say that I'm bored because I'm on alot doing all types of things, but I find myself doing more stuff other than bfa. I just do a couple worthwhile quests on my toons each week and then go back to doing other stuff.
I don't see myself unsubbing shortly, but yeah, I must admit I'm bored.

I play with my wife. We got exalted with all factions and there's no upgrades in WQs. We don't do mythics (*gasp*) which I know is the only way to go.

We try to level up our alliance characters which are currently around level 70. Can't wait for 8.1.
would be amazing if they would already do something about hellfire assault fight on HFC that would bring more things to do in game..

same with trying to get the skip for BRF which is currently bugged the bridge kills you..

but what do I know.. it's all about slot machine gameplay these days..
maybe want to take a guess why i'm still level 112 this far into the expansion?

even my main is languishing at level 118 as of this reply
Yup compared to this time during legion we had a fully fleshed out story and a fairly easy raid to ease everyone into the expansion. We had Suramar, Kara, and M+ that wasn't designed horribly(my op).

Already feeling the burnout and not even done with the first raid tier... oh yeah and we lost tier sets for Azerite gear let that sink in.
11/14/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Xyona
would be amazing if they would already do something about hellfire assault fight on HFC that would bring more things to do in game..

same with trying to get the skip for BRF which is currently bugged the bridge kills you..

but what do I know.. it's all about slot machine gameplay these days..

Ya that's one of the ones for transmogs I haven't hit due to that. What exactly is in it that we can't solo? I hear some classes are able to solo it though.
I have plenty to do (mountains and mountains of alts stuck in WoD or earlier). But I don't have that much I do on my main. The emissary each day. Check the table. Run the warfront or islands if needed. Consider running some dungeons then think I have a bunch of unleveled alts. What surprised me most is how much content is behind time gates. This past week was the first time I got to do a warfront even though I've been wondering how they worked since I returned. The islands are.... well, I only run them for the weekly azerite. They seem a bit too similar to me to really be fun. I'd hunt for resources or something but that depends on what world quests are up. I've tried to get all the treasure chests I ever came across when leveling. Kept me from not having resources to run the table full steam as soon as I was able.

Overall, I think this is a really good expansion which I've fortunately been able to play a lot of. Usually I'm playing catchup. But it does allow me a chance of getting some alts into the current content for first time since Wrath.
11/14/2018 02:46 AMPosted by Vyrathian
Don't get me wrong, I think BFA so far is a good expac.

Such a good expansion that you are posting about being bored on the forum two months into the expansion.
I'm still playing, but I'm not really doing late-game stuff anymore. Mainly leveling and doing xmog runs.
Don't get me wrong, I think BFA so far is a good expac. But being honest, there's nothing to do. BFA has the least content on launch it feels like.
if you are bored this early in a expansion, it is not a good expansion. And I was bored 2 weeks in. But blizzard was warned during Alpha and beta this would happen
11/14/2018 02:47 AMPosted by Krider
I don't play BfA anymore. I don't plan on going back until they allow flying.

We'll call you the waahmulance cry moar

I got bored b/c my guild dissolved.

There's nothing left to do in end game outside of raid at the moment. I occasionally log in to farm old raids, but i'm in a holding pattern until 8.1.
Overall Battle for Azeroth has way better gear.

And you know it's Battle.net
I hear you... give Path of Exile a shot :)