I just realize I get to actually CC things

Classic Discussion
Using freeze trap and luring mobs to freeze them makes me a happy hunter :D
JIMMYL THE TAUREN HUNTER IS BACK IN BUSINESS
Yep CC is back to the way it was before the fun police got involved.

They traded fun for fair and got neither.
Agreed..

CC'ing and using tactical pulling is way more fun than zerg AoEing every pull.

Can't wait for that type of dungeon again.
Some group makeups can be quite fun.

I remember one with a pally tank, priest (me) and 3 rogues.
One rogue had a bow and became our designated puller.
We were low levels so the only CC the group had was "sap" from the 3 rogues.
Another thing that will rock is saying, "Yes!", when you get food or water as a quest reward instead of, "Why is this nonsense still in the game?"
11/14/2018 09:00 AMPosted by Dinkydeath
Another thing that will rock is saying, "Yes!", when you get food or water as a quest reward instead of, "Why is this nonsense still in the game?"

LOL...wastewater bandits in Tanaris. Turn in those 5 water sacks and the nice goblin gave you food/drink. At level 45'ish that food and drink cost money at the vendors.

Same is true with the food crates that are scattered all around towns and buildings. If you pay attention you can keep stocked with plenty of food/drink for free $.$
11/14/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Brockthorn

LOL...wastewater bandits in Tanaris. Turn in those 5 water sacks and the nice goblin gave you food/drink. At level 45'ish that food and drink cost money at the vendors.

I just turned in a stack of those last night, because the darn robot chicken kept chain pulling bandits X-D
11/14/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Fyedora
11/14/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Brockthorn

I just turned in a stack of those last night, because the darn robot chicken kept chain pulling bandits X-D

I'm at level 48 and go there to keep stocked up. Free vs lots of silver..no brainer.
and I'm a hunter with a hungry pet.
Getting to use key class abilities and having them make significant impact makes the game more fun. Who would have thought?