I have a feeling Tyrande is

General Discussion
Now, if the baby was half-orc....
11/14/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Veida
After experiencing Valsharah i dont think Tyrande would cheat. But who knows maybe it was all an act

If it was an act, she is simultaneously the best and worst actor in existence.
All i know is it's extremely obvious during their interactions that Illidan was dippin in that sweet honey pot. There's really no other reason for her to have let her bad boy out of prison while bf was being a bum sleepin. Malfurion hates Illidan far too much for the little he has done to him directly.

It's so obvious where the writers are taking this.

Also, imagine how powerful the baby will be. Literally Elune fueled by the fel omfg this is gonna be amazing.
Playable high elves confirmed.
11/14/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Farora
11/14/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Tahrund
Uuh, why would it? Golden eyes is akin to a blessing and not hereditary.

We don't actually know that, it could be like albinism IRL where people think something is special when in reality it's just a rare genetic quirk.

Given the sudden increase in nondruid golden eye population after the war of the ancients it leads me to believe the bottleneck effect was in play meaning it's likely genetic.

I find it hard to believe, after the war of the ancients 95% of the highborne population were either killed, exiled or hid. Not to mention that Malfurion and Illidan seem to be of lowbirth, meaning their parents probably had silver eyes but due to Illidan's Golden eyes he was adimited into the moonguard.
11/14/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Margirita
There would be a problem if it was half orc.

It wasn't me!
11/14/2018 11:05 AMPosted by Tahrund
11/14/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Farora

We don't actually know that, it could be like albinism IRL where people think something is special when in reality it's just a rare genetic quirk.

Given the sudden increase in nondruid golden eye population after the war of the ancients it leads me to believe the bottleneck effect was in play meaning it's likely genetic.

I find it hard to believe, after the war of the ancients 95% of the highborne population were either killed, exiled or hid. Not to mention that Malfurion and Illidan seem to be of lowbirth, meaning their parents probably had silver eyes but due to Illidan's Golden eyes he was adimited into the moonguard.

I don't think being of high or low birth has anything to do with having the golden eye gene. If anything the lowborn population could have had a higher carrier rate due to having a larger population while the highborne just happened to segregate themselves from the rest of the genepool with next to no golden eye alleles (genetic drift) so to them it was extra special.
https://youtu.be/6YlDdOV7uV0

I feel like Tyrande has become less like Malfurion and more like Illidan with the whole Night Warrior ritual thing.
Baby will come out with green skin, short stature, and love money.

Malfurion will go bananas and end up blowing up Ratchet and Steamweedle!
11/14/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Stride
https://youtu.be/6YlDdOV7uV0

I feel like Tyrande has become less like Malfurion and more like Illidan with the whole Night Warrior ritual thing.
Please blizzard, give here a blindfold!
11/14/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Rictusgrin
11/14/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Tahrund
Uuh, why would it? Golden eyes is akin to a blessing and not hereditary.
and even more of a reason for malfurion to rage with anger.
why? having yellow eyes in night elf society means you are destined for greatness.
Undead have yellow eyes
11/14/2018 10:16 AMPosted by Grandblade
11/14/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Farora
But isn't it part of the lore that Tyrande couldn't get preggers?
I don't think this is stated anywhere.

Anyway, OP's topic is silly. Tyrande was still furious with Illidan the whole time he was alive in Legion, and she outright says she didn't want to see him again. There's no way that he could've conceived a child with her. If she is expecting, the child is Malfurion's.

I don't want to say the R word but it is technically possible even if she refused to have anything to do with him. I doubt Blizzard would do this as it would give more people a reason to hate Illidan who they tried to redeem.
So she was (you know) the brothers at the same time... Suddenly Im very attracted to her.
11/14/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Rictusgrin
pregnant.

And before this expansion is over she will birth a baby with golden eyes. This will spark a massive feud between 2 powerful brothers.
If so, we're already beyond 9 months since Illidan opted to stay behind on Argus.
11/14/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Rictusgrin
11/14/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Cindariel
Um illidan is not on Azeroth.......
babies are not born the instant they are conceived, my sweet summer child.

Nani?
Wait until the plot twist is ol' Sylvy turns the baby into another night elf forsaken zombie and she ends up adopting it because deep down inside Sylvanas just wanted to have a baby and start a family and the stolen night elf zombie baby is the key to her redemption all along...

Gasps for breath!
Not gonna lie, That'd be hilarious.
11/14/2018 11:53 AMPosted by Withpuppys
11/14/2018 10:13 AMPosted by Rictusgrin
...and even more of a reason for malfurion to rage with anger.
why? having yellow eyes in night elf society means you are destined for greatness.
because he will feel like Elune's blessing of his brother's and lover's child is betrayal and he will denounce Elune and become Malfurion the Betrayed!
11/14/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Rictusgrin
because he will feel like Elune's blessing of his brother's and lover's child is betrayal and he will denounce Elune and become Malfurion the Betrayed!
No.