I have a feeling Tyrande is

General Discussion
11/14/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Alexstra
11/14/2018 10:07 AMPosted by Rictusgrin
pregnant.

And before this expansion is over she will birth a baby with golden eyes. This will spark a massive feud between 2 powerful brothers.
If so, we're already beyond 9 months since Illidan opted to stay behind on Argus.
that's the human baby time though, i dont think night elves are humans.
11/14/2018 01:02 PMPosted by Rictusgrin
11/14/2018 11:55 AMPosted by Alexstra
...If so, we're already beyond 9 months since Illidan opted to stay behind on Argus.
that's the human baby time though, i dont think night elves are humans.

For once I'd like to see a non human or orc hybrid.
11/14/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Tahrund
Uuh, why would it? Golden eyes is akin to a blessing and not hereditary.
and even more of a reason for malphurion to rage with anger.

ftfy
Elves hatch from eggs, don't they? I thought they didn't do the live-birth thing.
Golden eyes on a night elf means they have great potential or something - it's not hereditary. Illidan and Malfuran's parents didn't have golden eyes.

Even if its a strain of DNA that can cause it - they are brothers and Malf can easily have that strain to pass down too.
I feel like this wouldn't be her and Malfurion's first child either.

They've been together for 10,000 years, tell me they didn't have at least one kid together in that time.
11/14/2018 06:52 PMPosted by Kazecap
Golden eyes on a night elf means they have great potential or something - it's not hereditary. Illidan and Malfuran's parents didn't have golden eyes.

Even if its a strain of DNA that can cause it - they are brothers and Malf can easily have that strain to pass down too.
Malfurion also wasn't born with Golden Eyes.
Has anyone scheduled with Maury yet for the paternity test episode?
11/14/2018 06:50 PMPosted by Jim
Elves hatch from eggs, don't they? I thought they didn't do the live-birth thing.

Wrong, we're like cabbage patch kids, we grow from cabbages :P