No Cata TW Mount?

General Discussion
Just out of curiosity, why is there no TW mount for Cata TW dungeons? I personally hope that they add a mount in the future, every other expac has a mount you can earn.

Does anyone else want this?
Give us a Deathwing model mount.
Because Cata sucked.
11/14/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Smokescreen
Because Cata sucked.

WoD was definitely worse and we're getting some mounts from that expansion!
11/14/2018 05:33 PMPosted by Fonotrius
Because Cata sucked.

Wait what?
Because Cata sucked.

They were saving their best wolf and boar recolors for just such an occasion.
The Infinite Timereaver was added with Cataclysm Timewalking. It can drop from any timewalking event, including Black Temple - where I got mine.
11/14/2018 05:48 PMPosted by Neall
The Infinite Timereaver was added with Cataclysm Timewalking. It can drop from any timewalking event, including Black Temple - where I got mine.

Yeah, but it's not exclusive to Cata Timewalking like other mounts are. Other vendors have mounts at the cost of 5k badges.
Because Cata sucked.

Cata was definitely the worst xpac.
11/14/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Chrisp

What did I miss while playing WoD that made it better than everything I saw in Cata? Having played both, I can't think of anything that would make me choose WoD over Cata.
How is anyone gonna call Cata bad when we have MoP timewalking, featuring the worst dungeons in the game?

Not a single dungeon in MoP is good, and ToT is the only good raid from that horrible expac.
11/14/2018 05:51 PMPosted by Chrisp

Don’t do drugs kids.
11/14/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Impsie
How is anyone gonna call Cata bad when we have MoP timewalking, featuring the worst dungeons in the game?

Not a single dungeon in MoP is good, and ToT is the only good raid from that horrible expac.

Tanking siege of orgrimmar topping the dps meters on Thok and Garrosh were legit the most fun I’ve had in the game
Yes it would be nice to have another mount to work toward. I have all of them right now so something new and not a recolored mount would be nice. No more Turtles, wolfs, flying Chinese dragons, bears, horses,etc
Deathwing mount and I'll start bothering with them again.
11/14/2018 06:45 PMPosted by Impsie

How can you say that? MoP has fantastic dungeons.
11/14/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Kentaurus
Yeah, but it's not exclusive to Cata Timewalking like other mounts are. Other vendors have mounts at the cost of 5k badges.

So you'd be fine if they made it so that the mount could only drop from Cataclysm Timewalking?

A mount was given with the release of Cataclysm Timewalking, I don't really see the issue.
11/14/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Targosh
11/14/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Kentaurus

So you'd be fine if they made it so that the mount could only drop from Cataclysm Timewalking?

A mount was given with the release of Cataclysm Timewalking, I don't really see the issue.

I'm not sure where you got that from. I'm just pointing out that it's not exclusive to Cata Timewalking, nor is there a cost associated unless you want to consider time and RNG a cost.

And I also pointed out that other mounts associated with Timewalking are obtainable from their respective vendors.

I do believe that there should be a mount we can buy with badges from Cata Timewalking, but I never said that I believe that the Infinite Timereaver should be exclusive to it in any way.

It may have been released with the introduction of it, but that doesn't mean it's THE mount for Cata. There could be any number of mounts that would fit the bill at the price of 5k badges.

The Infinite TImereaver was meant to be a potential reward from every event, though at a low chance obviously. It was not given to anyone. It was just added to the loot table of every Timewalking boss.