Which class are you planning on rolling?

Classic Discussion
I'm still trying to decide between:

Orc shaman: enhancement until 60 then resto for pvp

Undead priest: shadow unless I decide to raid a bit

Leaning towards these healers since I don't mind the role and 5 mans will be insanely easy to pickup.

I've also been tossing around the idea of rogue/mage since that is what I played back on during vanilla/BC (had a blast ganking).
SP was the one class that was incredibly difficult to hard counter unless you were a geared MS warrior or a really geared stun/lock rogue.

Not the easiest class to level either so the end game payoff, especially PVP was that you were pretty universally not !@#$ed with 1 on 1.

Enhance is a fun time but unless you get the drop on mages and hunters you'll be kited pretty easily.
I haven’t made any decisions on the Horde side yet, but on Alliance I am definitely going to level a Holy Priest. I am leaning Dwarf, but I have never leveled a priest before. Trying to keep things fresh.
Did an Undead SP in Vanilla. If you get a wand early, you become a leveling machine. Not the speed of a hunter or lock, but you will almost never die. Too simple.

I never raided and I don’t think I did many level 60 dungeons either. Just PvP. The gear in AV and AB and rank gear is more than enough.

Not sure for me. Undead Mage or Rogue, I think. If I eat too many shrooms launch night, I might roll NE Hunter, Legamush...Nah!
I'm still deciding on what I value more between a class I thematically enjoy vs a class that's really strong at what I'm interested in; mainly world PvP.

If I go with what I thematically enjoy, then night elf druid. Really love druids, and unlike retail you're actually more than just whatever 1 animal form you spec into. I'll be a feral/resto hybrid, deep enough to get NS since that's pretty much the main pvp build you go.

If I go with the best world pvp class then I'm probably going to be an Orc soul link warlock. Rogues are the closest thing to a counter that that build has, but with a 25% chance to just ignore their stuns it should push that match up into your favor anyway. I want to be on Alliance but warlocks on alliance are too gimped in pvp for my tastes.
Undead warlock and maybe a priest. I'd rather make a druid but no out of battle res feels really gimped but I like the underdog classes. Feel like everyone hordeside is going to roll a shaman.
Druid. Level by healing instances over and over
11/14/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Seyliah
I'm still deciding on what I value more between a class I thematically enjoy vs a class that's really strong at what I'm interested in; mainly world PvP.

If I go with what I thematically enjoy, then night elf druid. Really love druids, and unlike retail you're actually more than just whatever 1 animal form you spec into. I'll be a feral/resto hybrid, deep enough to get NS since that's pretty much the main pvp build you go.

If I go with the best world pvp class then I'm probably going to be an Orc soul link warlock. Rogues are the closest thing to a counter that that build has, but with a 25% chance to just ignore their stuns it should push that match up into your favor anyway. I want to be on Alliance but warlocks on alliance are too gimped in pvp for my tastes.
Thinking about going Alliance lock mainly for pvp. Trying to convince myself it's more fun since I'm not as strong as I could be, I've never found it too fun being op anyway. In the end I just figured I don't want to let the better racial dictate what race/faction I play

Druids do seem especially fun though, probably one of the highest skill caps in pvp
Given my current meh feeling about playing more than a few months, I'm most likely to go with a orc warlock to do the questing. Bonus to pet, lore I know and understand, healthstone and eventually soulstone, no need for fancy food to keep pets from running away.

If, and only if, there's more positive than negatives, I'll go back to my altoholic ways and my original plan of one of each class on each faction (probably make them either way so they have all the rested and mailed prof mats).
Human, warr or mage.

I played horde in vanilla, i kinda want to try it with pallies.
I loved by my mage and warr though so prolly play them agian.
Human pally and undead lock...

Those were my two mains back in the day will try and spend more time on the horde though this time compared to before where I was young and just wanted to be a “crusader” for good! Haha
Lock and Rogue just like OG vanilla, unsure which I will main this time however.

If I have time for another toon, it will be Enhance/Ele shaman.

If I somehow have time for a 4th toon, it's almost assuredly going to be a mage.

Fifth toon means I've won the lottery or something and no longer do anything but poop in socks and play wow.... This toon would be a Shadowpriest.

I may casually level a Ret, warrior, or feral.... but unlikely to play any of them at 60
mage
then hunter
then priest
most likely.
A hunter so I can just roll on everything that drops
Druid, then maybe Hunter if the game has continued appeal.
I have a fantasy of having a Night elf shadow priest with Benediction

But I also want to try leveling something I've never done before. I might go with rogue.
I've been thinking about this for the last while and I'm going to go with a prot warrior. I was always a healer in vanilla but I love tanking, at least older stuff. Warriors have such an awesome toolkit, there's a button to push for almost every situation.

I was trying to decide on professions but I think BS/Mining would be best, I forgot about a lot of the little things BS could make like keys, spurs, boe blues etc that I'm pretty sure sold fairly well
I'm thinking Hunter. Every time I think I decide though, I feel like changing it up. I also don't want to play just one faction - so an alt would be good - but I initially planned to main Ally side, which means Hunter, but I also want a Druid and would absolutely not want to make it Tauren...

At least I have time to decide.
Ill probably go Troll Prot Warrior.
11/14/2018 05:44 PMPosted by Xano
I'm still trying to decide between:

Orc shaman: enhancement until 60 then resto for pvp

Undead priest: shadow unless I decide to raid a bit

Leaning towards these healers since I don't mind the role and 5 mans will be insanely easy to pickup.

I've also been tossing around the idea of rogue/mage since that is what I played back on during vanilla/BC (had a blast ganking).

i am doing a sort of faction change, this time around. i had a night elf hunter in vanilla but i will roll a troll hunter this time. since i have been horde since BC, its only fair to start over that way.