ZOMG RACIALS ARE SO UNBALANCE!

Battlegrounds
Dear Alliance,
It's not racials. It's not class balance (although Ret pallies and Disc priests are ridiculous, obviously we know what the devs like to play as.) It's you.

It really is you.

You fight on the roads. You won't fight in the pit. You solo attack mines, you are desperate to kill Galv. You'd rather fight a mage in the middle than give chase to the flag carrier. You're like the point guard on a break away, except it's not a break away because you have 4 back on D but you still drive the lane and get pwned.

Then you QQ and QQ some more. AV it's crying about "OMG Horde are so much better" and "OMG the racials are so unfair!!!" Then you complain and complain and call others names and tell everyone else how they are dumb and you are great as you link your 100k achievements.

One thing you missed in your need to display the epeen. One. SIMPLE. Tiny. Little truth.

WINS > Healing > DPS > Honorable Kills > Killing Blows.

Highest in Healing. No one cares when you lose. Maybe heal the people that need it rather than overheal the one person you are next to.

No one cares about your DPS PvEr. This isn't a raid, this isn't a mythic. This is PvP. What matters is WINNING.

Most HKs? No one cares when you lose. Because you lost, loser.

Most KB's, see above, loser.

WINS. Thats it.

How do you win? Do your job. Pick a role, fill it. Don't fight on the roads. Get into the pit. it will be fine, don't be scared. Don't fight mid, get the FC or defend the flag. And for the love of pete, NO ONE CARES ABOUT GALV.

Also, no one is going to be impressed by you as you shout hem down and brag about your <insert random stat> because you still lost and rather than work as a team member you spent the time BEING FARMED and typing about your awesomeness at LOSING. GG Warrior, you spammed execute and leeched KBs!!! WOW. But you lost.

Secret time: PVP is more about the PVE stats you brag about. It also takes more effort. PVE is BORING. Stand here, pew pew, move here, bash bash, decurse at this time THANKS DBM!!!!! There is a strategy to each BG. YouTube is this super cool intrawebs thing where people make videos and you can watch them, its got a search function too, and people have really great strategies!!! ZOMG!!!

Is your gear gear guuuuud. Yeah, cool man, you're neck is so high level, I am glad you farmed that rep bro, sooooooo much skill, but you lost. Again, to the horde. Again.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood "huntard" who shaves his neck. And showers. And uses his socks solely for wearing them on his feet because his wife is hot.

I think I might just switch factions...

So maybe this is my dear John Alliance letter....

Orc Hunter or Troll???? hrmmmmmmmm. Life is too short and time is too precious to be alliance...
You're in for a nasty surprise if you FC.
11/15/2018 12:31 AMPosted by Revín
because his wife is hot.

No lie, his wife is pretty hot.

I think I might just switch factions..

I play on both sides, the grass is not greener over here. Which is why I play on both sides lol

Regardless of who I play for, the OP is right. I'm that obnoxious mage who annoyed half your team and then ice blocked. Which effectively CCs anyone dumb enough (or annoyed enough) to stay there till ib ends. Meanwhile my FC runs free because I have 5 people CCed with an iceblock and annoyance. I've won a lot of matches by suiciding into the enemy team at key moments and distracting them from being somewhere that actually mattered. Did I die? Yes, eventually. Am I top damage? No. Did we win? Heck yeah we won.
@op
I understand this thought process. Me and a friend played alliance healers ever since cata. It has gotten so bad that we actually went horde. Even though I miss being a nelf, I cannot continue to heal people who don't or won't follow the objective. Ever since I went horde, it has been a better experience. I may not always get the peels I need, but at least the vast majority of the time people follow the objective.
Dear Alliance,
It's not racials. It's not class balance (although Ret pallies and Disc priests are ridiculous, obviously we know what the devs like to play as.) It's you.

It really is you.

You fight on the roads. You won't fight in the pit. You solo attack mines, you are desperate to kill Galv. You'd rather fight a mage in the middle than give chase to the flag carrier. You're like the point guard on a break away, except it's not a break away because you have 4 back on D but you still drive the lane and get pwned.

Then you QQ and QQ some more. AV it's crying about "OMG Horde are so much better" and "OMG the racials are so unfair!!!" Then you complain and complain and call others names and tell everyone else how they are dumb and you are great as you link your 100k achievements.

One thing you missed in your need to display the epeen. One. SIMPLE. Tiny. Little truth.

WINS > Healing > DPS > Honorable Kills > Killing Blows.

Highest in Healing. No one cares when you lose. Maybe heal the people that need it rather than overheal the one person you are next to.

No one cares about your DPS PvEr. This isn't a raid, this isn't a mythic. This is PvP. What matters is WINNING.

Most HKs? No one cares when you lose. Because you lost, loser.

Most KB's, see above, loser.

WINS. Thats it.

How do you win? Do your job. Pick a role, fill it. Don't fight on the roads. Get into the pit. it will be fine, don't be scared. Don't fight mid, get the FC or defend the flag. And for the love of pete, NO ONE CARES ABOUT GALV.

Also, no one is going to be impressed by you as you shout hem down and brag about your <insert random stat> because you still lost and rather than work as a team member you spent the time BEING FARMED and typing about your awesomeness at LOSING. GG Warrior, you spammed execute and leeched KBs!!! WOW. But you lost.

Secret time: PVP is more about the PVE stats you brag about. It also takes more effort. PVE is BORING. Stand here, pew pew, move here, bash bash, decurse at this time THANKS DBM!!!!! There is a strategy to each BG. YouTube is this super cool intrawebs thing where people make videos and you can watch them, its got a search function too, and people have really great strategies!!! ZOMG!!!

Is your gear gear guuuuud. Yeah, cool man, you're neck is so high level, I am glad you farmed that rep bro, sooooooo much skill, but you lost. Again, to the horde. Again.

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood "huntard" who shaves his neck. And showers. And uses his socks solely for wearing them on his feet because his wife is hot.

I think I might just switch factions...

So maybe this is my dear John Alliance letter....

Orc Hunter or Troll???? hrmmmmmmmm. Life is too short and time is too precious to be alliance...

TLDR no idea what you said past the basketball analogy. Fast break to the arc though and win championships. Ask Golden State about how that works.