Managing your time and Classic

Classic Discussion
So how are you guys thinking you're going to do it?

I know when I played Vannila, I sunk so much time into it as I didn't have any responsibilites. Nowadays I work 24 on, 48 off (which is actually good, except for raid days) and have a wife.

I figure a lot of you will be in the same boat. That may be a good thing as it can slow the pace a bit.
2.5 kids (will be 3 by then) and work a BUNCH, along with a house to take care of and my wife.

Thankfully I work from home, so I will be able to carve out some time to play each day if need be.

I'm also taking a couple of days off for launch, but not telling my wife ;)
I have kids on the way twins! Huge news for me and a !@#$ tonne of i have no idea how im going to manage gaming BUT i damn will try
11/15/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Banja
2.5 kids (will be 3 by then) and work a BUNCH, along with a house to take care of and my wife.

Thankfully I work from home, so I will be able to carve out some time to play each day if need be.

I'm also taking a couple of days off for launch, but not telling my wife ;)

Haha, I've been hiding my interest from my wife. I'm hopeful to find a guild that will allow me in even though I won't be able to make some raids.

I'm going Paladin or Shaman to compensate and heal so they won't be as likely to turn me down!

I have kids on the way twins! Huge news for me and a !@#$ tonne of i have no idea how im going to manage gaming BUT i damn will try

Dude! Congrats, man. That's a huge surprise. You are gonna be swamped with two little ones.

It's encouraging to see others make a comeback and enjoy them some Classic!
In vanilla, and each expac there after, there was limited time to complete your goals before it became obsolete.

Classic will not have that problem. You can play on your schedule and still accomplish your goals