All Reputations Exalted: Now What?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
10/07/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Jøpp
I haven't gotten one exalted rep. lol

I'm almost 1 exalted rep. Almost.
go outside. have a picnic.
talk to your family. im sure they miss you.
posting in a rastlin thread
Is getting exalted with all reps all there is to do in the game?
You could also consider playing less. *shrug*
Their response to this will be...
more reputations to grind. Lucky you!
I would have congratulated you but apparently you would rather complain than feel good about your accomplishment. So, I'll pass.
Well there's M+ (not overtuned if you play well), LFR, Raids (1000s have done normal & heroic, get better), BGs, Arena, WPvP, achievements, getting a doggy wash, finding a dentist you won't eat, ... .

Lots to do.
10/07/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Jøpp
I haven't gotten one exalted rep. lol

I am exalted with 2 as of right now. There's no point in rushing, you're actually better off prolonging it because paragon rep isn't available yet and the only thing worthwhile getting are the tabards and rep mounts*(not if you're Alliance because of reskinned horse mounts).
10/07/2018 12:29 PMPosted by Schtoltenhem
go outside. have a picnic.
talk to your family. im sure they miss you.

October picnics?
Do normal or heroic raiding. You'll be spending those resources on bonus roll tokens.

Also MOTHER overtuned? What? My group of raiders can kill her on Normal before she even gets to the last room and we're as casual as you can get.
Isn't this kind of like winning a competition knowing full well the prize is a carrot...

Then complaining all you got was a carrot?...

..then wanting a full expense paid trip to disney land with free steak dinners every night for a week as a additional prize? just cuz?... and they should fix it?
10/07/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Vaeronia
Do normal or heroic raiding. You'll be spending those resources on bonus roll tokens.

Also MOTHER overtuned? What? My group of raiders can kill her on Normal before she even gets to the last room and we're as casual as you can get.

MOTHER is only overtuned in the sense that you're running it on LFR and the entire brain dead group tries to run through the grid at the same time and the only healer is a shaman using a blockades trinket who keeps afking to complain on the forums.
10/07/2018 09:27 AMPosted by Asana
Paragon reps are coming back at some point in the future. No idea when or what the rewards will be, only they said they intend to do it.
What I want to know is why they don't flip the switch right now. It's not as if BfA isn't just a Legion expansion.
BFA has nothing to do ........even Craft system are stupid
People were complaining about paragon chests. I don't know why. It's better than nothing.
10/07/2018 12:56 PMPosted by Echõ
People were complaining about paragon chests. I don't know why. It's better than nothing.

I am perplexed as to why we have to wait until 8.1 (or later?) to get these chests.
10/07/2018 09:21 AMPosted by Rastlin
GG Blizzard.

I have reached exalted on all reputations in this expansion. Now what?

Are there bonus chests?

No.

Are there good rewards?

No.

Sure, I can still do the ones for artifact power. But that is it. The gear rewards are useless. The rewards for resources are a joke when you already have thousands of resources and nothing to spend the resources on. And the world quest rewards that reward bonus reputation are a real slap in the face.

Please, Please, Please hotfix in bonus chests with 10,000 additional reputation.

With the seriously overtuned mythic plus dungeons meaning that you just do the minimum needed to get your weekly chest and the overtuned raids (here's looking at you, Mother)and weekly expeditions that are done when you get the weekly shard and now with nothing to get from world quests we are running out of things to do.

Please fix this.

Good Job Rastlin! That is alot of grinding. Maybe take a break. D3 has a new season! I am enjoying it
10/07/2018 11:26 AMPosted by Noctyth
Jesus, I find it so strange people actually like the rng paragon garbage.

Writing as a person who got all the mounts through targeted gameplay, if you think paragon boxes were "garbage", you were farming them horribly wrong.
Grats on reaching exalted

now go play your alts and stop giving daddy blizzard any stupid idea