364 Holy/Disc Priest LF Raid/M+ Guild

Guild Recruitment
Long time WoW player looking for a large social guild to be a part of.
My guild's raid leader got a new job and is going to have to stop raiding.
I am open to realm/faction transfer.

I'd prefer to raid on weekdays evening after 8PM EST.
If there is Wednesday night raids, after 9 is my only availability.
Weekends can be okay, but i'd prefer after 7-8 (i'd like to have my weekends free, preferably).

These times are flexible. they are just what I prefer.
The Verdish Empire- Moonguard is a social raiding guild recruiting all levels! We raid casually on Thursdays at 10pm CST and looking to add another day. We are new and looking to fill our ranks! If there is anything you want to get started in the guild let me know! We have several members also interested in pvp and do that from time to time. All levels and interests are welcome to join!

We are especially looking for people to join our raids. We are casual, so attendance is not mandatory. We raid starting at 10pm CST and I am looking at getting another day set up so we can have a day for progress and one for farm. I hope we can progress eventually to mythic level content. We are looking for people of all classes to join. This is casual, but I do want to progress. Attendance is not mandatory, but coming to raid prepared is. By this I mean please research your class and fights.

Ultimately, this is a game and I want anybody who joins us to have fun playing it. I have been in hardcore guilds before and raiding became another job and I did not have the time or energy for that. I do want to progress, but I am not having a race. Anybody who joins my guild I want them to enjoy themselves. Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!

-Jumpernickel
BNET: Kayla#1755
Still LFG
Maximum Effort (8/8H, 1/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group... A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server... Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-disc priest main
-shadow priest,mage
-rogue

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/ Please put in an application if you're interested

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 5/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 7/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
10/07/2018 08:05 PMPosted by Mcbubbles
Long time WoW player looking for a large social guild to be a part of.
My guild's raid leader got a new job and is going to have to stop raiding.
I am open to realm/faction transfer.

I'd prefer to raid on weekdays evening after 8PM EST.
If there is Wednesday night raids, after 9 is my only availability.
Weekends can be okay, but i'd prefer after 7-8 (i'd like to have my weekends free, preferably).

These times are flexible. they are just what I prefer.

what is your btag ?
Would love to talk to you about a position with my guild, send me a btag invite Buddahpal#1504
Hello there, my name is Nightmere and our Alliance guild <Duality> is recruiting Healer and dps positions for Uldir and further content in BFA. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that is progressing in heroic and have hopes to getting into mythic once we reach enough people!

*Our current progression*
- 8/8N Uldir-
- 5/8H Uldir-

*Our raid times*

- Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
- Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

*Looting system* : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don't need and can trade.

*Server* : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

*Voice Chat* : Team Speak 3

*What we're looking for*
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :
- Enchanted -
- Gem slots filled -
- Food -
- Flasks -
- Potions -

*Recruiting Classes*
- Holy Palidin / Ret paladin -
- Disc Priest -
- Hunter -
- Enhance Shaman -
Spec not excluded to exceptional players.

We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you're interested we could always use more people that'd like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle.net tag - Vercross#1411
<Despair> is looking for your class for Uldir! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. Our Guild formed back in 2007, and we took a brief break but came during Legion and hit the raiding content hard! We also enjoy doing Mythic+, Random BG's, arena's, and RBG's if that's something you're into when we're not killing Mythic bosses! During last expansion we ended 10/11 M with sub 30% pulls on M Argus, and ended server 2nd. This expansion we are aiming to full clear mythic and take server first. We are horde on the server Frostwolf.

Current Progression: We are currently 8/8N, 8/8H 2/8M and killed M Taloc day one

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional farm runs Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST

Feast and flask will normally be provided but we'd advise you bringing your own just in case, pots as well.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM, Angry Assignments

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/236187

Recruitment Officer: Exkay#11283. Healing Recruiter: Hollisterr#1659. Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you!
If you have to be late on Wednesday it is ok with us :)
Hello,

My guild <Of Hells Design> on Whisperwind (A) is looking for members to add to our mythic raiding roster. Currently we are in need of healers and strong DPS. We are 7/8H with some attempts on M Taloc and H G'huun. We are a serious but casual raiding guild that focuses on enjoying our progression while maintaining a high level of play. Many of the members in OHD are veteran players that have played at higher levels of pvp and raiding over the years in addition to many newcomers.

Our raid times are T/W/TH 8:30pm EST to 11:30pm EST. We almost never go over the end time unless we are close to a kill. If you would like to learn more about us please see our recruitment thread in the link below. Or check out my stream/youtube channel where I post our guild raids and other related content.

Btag: Ysosrslawl#1721
Guild Recruitment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767658390#1
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC55k6RfA-I7QqzH1C4hKSLA?view_as=subscriber
Stream: Twitch.tv/ofhellsdesign
<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 non holy paladin healer, 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes. We also recruit normal and heroic only players for our normal and heroic raids.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We are a cutting edge raid guild.

Raid Schedule: Currently we mythic raid Sat/Sun 3:30 central-7:30 central pm. heroic raid tuesday for mythic team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central), heroic raid wed for heroic raider team (8 30 pm to 11 pm central) , mythic farm boss clear thurs (8 30 pm to 11 pm central). We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren't just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you're interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla
<UR DOIN ME A FRIGHTEN> or UDMAF for short on Area 52 Is a 2 day planned Mythic raiding guild. Our goal is to take a relaxed approach to raiding in both attitude and schedule, but also being dedicated and driven to seek Mythic progression within the current tier.

Our current goal for Uldir is to clear Heroic by Week 5 and then begin Mythic. Though we are still in a building phase for the roster so be aware that hiccups may happen. We will be running a roster of 24 people, so that means there will be a 4 person bench moving in to Mythic progression.
If you’d like a more relaxed environment and raiding schedule while still tackling Mythic raiding we may be a good fit for you!

Besides raiding we also like to tackle M+ all week. We're also wanting to build multiple M+ teams that are scheduled so the same 5 people can work together and push their keys.

Raiding Schedule
- Monday/Wednesday
- 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
- Sunday (Optional Alt run)
- 5:00pm EST - End time just depends.

Progression
- 8/8 Normal Uldir
- 7/8 Heroic Uldir

Basic Requirements
- 355+ ilvl and 21+ Traits would be ideal, but we're willing to discuss this.
- Have a good understanding on your Class/Role.
- Be a competent player
- Be punctual. With such a light raiding schedule we can’t stress this enough. We need our members here and on time.
- Stable internet connection.
- Lastly, we want people who are respectful and hold a good personality. We're laid back and we just want players who are of a similar mindset.

Currently Recruiting
Balance Druid: VERY HIGH
Disc/Holy Priest: VERY HIGH
Havoc DH: High
All other RDPS: Medium

If you’re interested and/or have any questions feel free to contact us anytime.
Guild Master - Sheepifying#1979
Recruitment Officer - Ren#1995

Thank you and we look forward to talking with you.
Hey guys,
Gambling problem is looking for healers/dps to finish out a core group to continue into mythic prog.

Raid times are 7-10 eastern, Monday-Wednesday
We raid on Illidan, will possibly pay for server transfer

Currently our core group is strong with 5 or more dps parsing gold on all fights.

Hit me up on my btag: KingFlynn#1518

Hope you're feeling lucky