Tank looking for a raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Tank looking for a raiding guild. Can play any tank needed. willing to transfer. Prefer alliance. Can raid any day after 930 est :D
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
Hello,

Guild: Addiction
Server: Spirestone Alliance

We are a small guild comprised of a group of friends who have been raiding together off and on for 6+ years. We are currently 8/8N and 5/8H and in need of a tank. Our current tank is usually a reg pally who temporarily converted for us. In the past we use to push high end raiding with 3-4 raid nights a week. Currently we Raid Monday and Tuesday from 9-12 EST. If you’re interested please feel free to message myself (LittleBunny#1730) or anther officer (Norelle#1138, Tranquilized#1832). We look forward to hearing from you.
Hello there, Alliance guild on stormrage here. We raid at 9pm EST, so I'm unsure if the 30 minute earlier time will work for you. If it could. Here is our info:

About <Fear Engine>
We're a relatively new guild on Stormrage with goals of downing bosses, having fun, and making friends. We're relaxed and like to enjoy ourselves during raids by keeping just enough BS to keep things interesting and an equal amount of determination to progress through bosses. We're not only looking to build up our raid team but also to build our guild community as well. Casuals are welcome to come and enjoy our helpful and drama free environment.

Progression Schedule
9 PM - 11 PM (EST)
Friday / Saturday

Uldir Progression
8/8N
2/8H

<Fear Engine> is recruiting ranged dps, tank(s), and healer(s) to fill out the group.

Want to make an alt? Bored of your main? Well we're alt friendly as well! If your alt is geared enough to pull it's own weight we'll be more than happy to bring you into raid.

For additional information, concerns or questions please contact me or one of my officers on battle.net / Discord.
GM:
Ryan#12187/ Raylo#0726
Officers:
Swoboda#1571 / Swoboda#7539
Jade#1948 / YourBffJen#6299
Hello!

Depending on your flexibility with weekends and start time we could be an option for you. Add my btag if interested and we can chat. :)

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Weekend Raiding (see times below)
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual environment
• New guild - join and grow/learn with us!
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Friday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!