Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
Devouring Plague
Lightwell
Reflective Shield
Mana Burn
Cascade
Void Shift

There are probably more.
My warlock being able to cast incinerate while on the run.
Also hate the nerfing they did to Rain of fire, while other classes got no such nerf to their aoe.
Lets see here:

Volley
Instant cast Prayer of Mending that assigned the healing threat to whover it healed
Totems
DK presences
PvE AMZ
Auras
SPriest mana batteries
I used to have a wand attack, and could spec so it did extra damage!
Everything old Demonology. When I started playing Demo was the worst Warlock spec but I loved it. It was a real challenge to build and maintain meta for as long as possible, it was fun as hell when you did go meta, the abilities were awesome.

Then they decided to completely destroy it for no good reason. It was a truly unique play style and they ruined it. This new Demo is utter flaming garbage and not fun in any way.
Unholy presence the end
Having abilities from other forms baseline so we didn’t have to lose a talent tier to gain a few of them back.
Rage Of The Sleeper
Not a spell, but 1h weapons as a fury warrior. I think Titan's Grip with dual 2h weapons is goofy looking. I've never been a fan of Titan's Grip, and I used 1h weapons in all the expansions where SMF was an option.

I kinda miss being able to switch to defensive stance + bust out 1h wep/shield + pop defensive CDs as a fury warrior. I used to do that in raids and could tank the boss for shield wall's duration (about 12 seconds, iirc, and maybe a few seconds longer if healers went crazy on me) before I went splat. I'd inevitably die, but it usually bought just enough time for us to recover, battle res the real tank, and get our !@#$ back together.

Also Siegebreaker's knockback. That was so much fun in battlegrounds. I never got tired of punting people off the AB lumber mill cliff, or to their deaths in Eye of the Storm.

Also not a spell, but a talent. Rude Interruption. It was a fury talent that gave a small damage bonus for a few seconds every time you interrupted a cast. It wasn't much (something like 5% increased damage for 10 seconds after an interrupt), but it was nice. I could see people whining about it in PvP, but these days, PvP/PvE talents are separate anyway, so it could probably just be disabled in PvP somehow.
Off the top of my head:

Gladiator Stance

Warlock Meta

Blood DPS / Frost tank (I still don't know why the decision was made to switch their roles -- it was random and unnecessary, and from a class fantasy perspective the specs' original roles made a lot more sense).

Heck, though I have to admit, the era where all three DK specs were viable tanks was pretty rad.
10/12/2018 06:22 AMPosted by Nighdarke
Everything old Demonology. When I started playing Demo was the worst Warlock spec but I loved it. It was a real challenge to build and maintain meta for as long as possible, it was fun as hell when you did go meta, the abilities were awesome.

Then they decided to completely destroy it for no good reason. It was a truly unique play style and they ruined it. This new Demo is utter flaming garbage and not fun in any way.

I could not agree more.

They really should rename the spec to Imp Master.
Hunter:

Pet trinket
Wyvern sting
Snake Trap
Explosive Trap baseline
Entrapment
Chimera Shot
Kill Shot
Binding Shot stun
Pet ability
Readiness
Deter reflect
Pet buff/true shot buff
Rapid fire cd
Scatter baseline, scatter>trap

Resident !@#$ing sleeper.
Shadow priest:
Mana burn
Spectral guise
Old Vampiric embrace
Devouring plague
Shadow orbs
Shadow word death

Rogue
Shadow reflection? ( Copier your abilities)
I miss Healing Touch rank 4.

Fast cast, mana efficient, took full advantage of my gear...

I also miss Displacer Beast.

And non-pvp Cyclone
Does holy power count? I miss that.
There are so many it would be hard to list them all. Not just abilities either but traits/talents too. Just to name a few that I miss.

- Old school talent trees where you have freedom in choosing between the trees and could hybrid if you wanted. You weren't locked into a spec tree. (i.e. PoM-Pyro)
- Alot of the old school hunter stuff but especially survival when it was ranged and was a dot/debuff/trap spec.
- Quickening on arcane mage. Mark of Aluneth. When arcane missiles scaling with charges wasn't an azerite trait.
- Kingsbane
- 2-handed enhancement
- Most of metamorphosis demonology.
- Deep freeze on frost mage

The list goes on and on. Current class state is a travesty.
IP off GCD
My Hunter misses Eyes of the Beast. It was fun making my pet follow random people around.
Lets see...

Cyclone
Faerie Fire
Cyclone
Cyclone
Cyclone
Cyclone
Cyclone
I still miss having faerie fire on my feral druid and oh yes displacer beast - that I miss too.

Well while we are at it - my feral misses abilities that actually do damage.