MG or WrA: Dwarf RP?

Wyrmrest Accord
I've been taking a break from the game since mid-September. Not a very long break but I spent so much time rushing to prepare for Uldir I got burnt out. Plus I ended up having to much to do IRL so I can't invest the time needed to raid anymore. I want to come back to the game now, but I want to do so more casually and I want to see the alliance side of things. To the latter end, I plan to make a Dwarf Prot Paladin (which is a character I have always wanted to make. I also want to play on an RP server, because that fits more in line with what I want to do in the game at the moment. I'm not sure which server has better RP opportunities for a Dwarf (Paladin) though.
WRA has a great Dwarven community. You should definitely join the mead hall custom channel. Think it is /join themeadhall .
I only did a little bit of Dwarf RP but I confirm this server has a pretty close community of Dwarf-lovers. I wonder how many Dark Irons they got nowadays...
You should only go to Moon Guard if you're a degenerate.
WrA for dwarf rp, hands down. The dwarf community here is amazing.
10/12/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Benezet
I only did a little bit of Dwarf RP but I confirm this server has a pretty close community of Dwarf-lovers. I wonder how many Dark Irons they got nowadays...

The answer is quite a few.

Fridays are a good day to check us out since it's Cask 'n' Anvil day! Make a level 1 character on WrA and come to the building directly across from the Ironforge flight path at 6 PM Pacific time for free drinks, free food, and good company.

If you can't make it today there's also the Steel Pub in the back room of Anvilmar on Sundays, also at 6 PM.
There’s no real competition. WrA has the best dwarf community, and if you disagree you can fight me. Honestly, the Mead Hall dwarf community is great and I’m not biased at all.

We also hold RP events on Tuesday nights, monthly Moots, and whatever else we want to whenever it happens. And you’ll always find someone in our discord ready to talk dwarf lore.
My greatest memory of Dwarf RPers was a group of 6 all in a guild who were RPing in Wardens Vigil while we were under attack from Horde, and still beating back twice our number in Hordies. Dwarves will always have my upmost respect.