Enh shaman Survivability

Arenas
Since you took our healing, can we have a wall that’s usable in stuns?

Or a wall on a 45 second cd in place of ethereal form?

Or a wall that reduces more than 40%?

Not trying to sound like trump but damm can I have a better wall?

Anything.
Ethereal Form - 1 minute CD
Reduces all damage taken by 30% for 15 seconds. Usable while stunned.
No longer replaces Astral Shift
10/12/2018 01:19 PMPosted by Sky

So a 25% uptime 30% damage reduction

Not viable. This is a pvp talent, not something that is baseline. A class shouldn't have all of its defensives baked into pvp talents, it should have baseline or normal talented survivability.

How about we put your barkskin, your bash, and your tree of life on pvp talents then? Since clearly you think that classes should be suckered in to taking specific pvp talents to be viable...
Ethereal form baseline passive and no longer replaces astral shift
old sham rage baseline with 40% dmg reduction pls
33% healing reduction and Mana regen reduction... THIRTY THREE percent lol. Crazy
need root

another wall wont mean anything rmp will kill through it
10/12/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Scary
need root

Won't root just be immediately dispelled/cloaked/reversed/etc.?
they can cloak it but its a pulse from a totem you cant put it back on us ..plus it helps break rogues stealth or forces some sort of cool down out of the rogue usually
10/12/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Herdimmunity

Yeah I know it's worse than rogues 33% uptime 30% defensive but I think the trade off is it's usable while stunned.

Also what is sham rage?
10/12/2018 02:51 PMPosted by Sky
10/12/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Herdimmunity

Yeah I know it's worse than rogues 33% uptime 30% defensive but I think the trade off is it's usable while stunned.

Also what is sham rage?

If you think that uptime % is all that matters youre sincerely out of touch.

Imagine having something thats up for literally an entire dr cycle

Now imagine having something that you have to use within one gcd of getting stunned to stop it from falling off mid stun
I'd rather have freedom totem back than a root
10/12/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Psyduckqt
If you think that uptime % is all that matters youre sincerely out of touch.

You're sincerely out of touch of the conversation at hand. Someone was quoting statistics at me, I responded.

Also if you think rogues have it hard compared to enhance, you're sincerely out of touch with the game.
I feel you OP. Last week I went 17-3 with Moonkin/Enhance sham/H pal. This week went 3-9 - same partners. Enhance would just lose health crazy fast, forcing me to use BoP, Sac, etc a lot earlier than I otherwise would last week. It also forced me a lot more on the defensive - making getting HoJs out harder and following them up. It made lockouts pretty much free enhance sham kills.

Example, match started, I was rooted into a solarbeam. Enhance shaman walled at 80% and died before the solarbeam ended. So either I trinket a root/solarbeam or bubble it... two things that would had lost me the game pretty much irregardless, to save the enhance sham in an opener against a havoc dh/boomkin.

I just cannot keep the enhance sham up if I sit more than 1 CC. The moonkin can off heal him, but he is usually sitting CC at the same time I am, leaving the enhance sham an easy kill. Not sure what healer can really deal with that sort of squishyness right now. I feel H pal falls behind too easily now partnering with an enhance sham.
10/12/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Haendr87E123
10/12/2018 02:30 PMPosted by Scary
need root

Won't root just be immediately dispelled/cloaked/reversed/etc.?

This guy's been posting everywhere insisting that enh needs root. The absolute state of his mindset LUL
10/12/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Asmonparse
I feel you OP. Last week I went 17-3 with Moonkin/Enhance sham/H pal. This week went 3-9 - same partners. Enhance would just lose health crazy fast, forcing me to use BoP, Sac, etc a lot earlier than I otherwise would last week. It also forced me a lot more on the defensive - making getting HoJs out harder and following them up. It made lockouts pretty much free enhance sham kills.

Example, match started, I was rooted into a solarbeam. Enhance shaman walled at 80% and died before the solarbeam ended. So either I trinket a root/solarbeam or bubble it... two things that would had lost me the game pretty much irregardless, to save the enhance sham in an opener against a havoc dh/boomkin.

I just cannot keep the enhance sham up if I sit more than 1 CC. The moonkin can off heal him, but he is usually sitting CC at the same time I am, leaving the enhance sham an easy kill. Not sure what healer can really deal with that sort of squishyness right now. I feel H pal falls behind too easily now partnering with an enhance sham.

Why isnt enh stacking on you to break opening root from cleave? Serious question.
10/12/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Depressedboy
10/12/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Asmonparse

Why isnt enh stacking on you to break opening root from cleave? Serious question.

I think he didn't want both of us to get hit by DH AoE stun right out of it. No idea though, his answer to me after he died was that I should had trinketed root/beam.

Pretty sure I would had been sapped by DH then and be forced to bubble. Boomkin was stuck in chain cyclones, unable to do anything besides trinket.
10/12/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Asmonparse
10/12/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Depressedboy

I think he didn't want both of us to get hit by DH AoE stun right out of it. No idea though, his answer to me after he died was that I should had trinketed root/beam.

Pretty sure I would had been sapped by DH then and be forced to bubble. Boomkin was stuck in chain cyclones, unable to do anything besides trinket.

Sounds like your shaman isnt running grounding totem vs that which is a major mistake. Your comp needs more utility, he can sacrifice one of his pvp talents to help against cyclones.
10/12/2018 11:20 PMPosted by Asmonparse
Boomkin was stuck in chain cyclones, unable to do anything besides trinket

Sounds like your boomy got outplayed. Enemy team creates a 3 v 1, you should be burning thru cooldowns in those situations.