(LFG) 374 Mage looking for a new home

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a 371 Frost/Arcane Mage looking for a guild.

I can play my class at a high level and can play any spec that is strongest atm.

- 8/8 H
- 802 Mythic io score
- Available and can fit all raid times

I am looking for a core DPS spot on any guild's raiding team, I am always running mythic keys as well. I want to help guilds progress and be a staple member and can help out anywhere that is needed.

mainly looking for a more populated server

If any guild is interested in me joining and is willing to pay for a realm transfer, I would be happy to speak with you.

EDIT: Still exploring all options!

Btag: Kintsugi#11914
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 5/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 7/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
Sargeras [A] - 2/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic - THURS & MON - 7:45pm-11:00pm EST
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<Unconquered Moose> Alliance on Sargeras-US.

Our progression team is focused on achieving cutting edge on a 2-night raid schedule. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this goal. We provide an efficiently planned raid environment, an amazing guild culture, and seasoned leadership. We are a mature, professional, and friendly raiding guild.

We have successfully raided for nearly 3 years. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve and perform.

We are in the process of leveling up our roster to cement our core progression team. In order to reach our goal, we plan to run with 24 core members. We expect our raiders to understand the need to sit to help us progress towards our goal. Our progression nights are fully dedicated to Mythic and we are actively looking for individuals who are interested in joining us to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Schedule:
Mythic progression on Thursday & Monday 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST
Optional Heroic clear on Sunday at 7:45pm EST

What to expect from us:
- Raids that are well planned.
- Strong leadership that is committed to making everyone the best raider they can be.
- A friendly and high-performing environment.
- An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer.
- Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided.
- Adult atmosphere, average age 25.
- A community of in-game support and socializing.
- Sunday's are our optional day for our casual team/heroic run. Anyone is welcome to this.
- We DO NOT recruit for bench positions.

What we expect from you:
- Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Discord and taking an interest in the guild's objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity.
- Ability to handle mythic mechanics with confidence, while delivering the output necessary to achieve the boss kill.
- Great listening skills and verbal communication during raid.
- Positive attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members.
- 90%+ raid attendance
- Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must.
- Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team.

Currently Recruiting:
1 tank (LF Exp tank)
1 healer (High priority: Mistweaver)
2 MDPS & 2 RDPS (High priority: DK,Hunter,Warrior)

Exceptional players are always considered.

Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1

Contact: Legion#14695 Recruitment Officer for an interview or for more info about our guild!
Discord: Nolaire#5396
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Rogue
Healer - prefer Monk and Priest Disc/Holy
Boomkin

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
* Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873
Hello. <Drow> 8/8H 2/8M is an Alliance guild on the Doomhammer realm. We're a long standing PVE raiding guild since vanilla WoW with numerous top 20 US kills under our belts. Our aim is to provide a good team environment and kill bosses while doing so.

Our raid schedule is Tues.- Wed. 6:30 PM-9:30 PM PST

We are currently recruiting DPS for BFA and beyond.

You can also contact me via my battle tag: Anticlergy#1303.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Reboot of Eternal Kingdom on Area52 is recruiting competitive raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a professional and collaborative team environment.

Raid times:
-Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30pm-12:30am PST (12:30am-3:30am EST)

Team Goals:
-Mythic Progression with Cutting Edge as the goal.

Team Needs:
Healers
DPS

About Reboot:
-We are a newly forming team under the Eternal Kingdom umbrella. Our team leads have CE experience from previous tiers/expansions, and we are looking to develop a new team this expansion focusing on personal and raid progression, and most importantly team synergy built on the foundation of trust with like minded individuals.

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves to a high standard of Professionalism, Progression and Collaboration between team members.

-We expect each raid member to contribute to the greater well being of the team. This means coming to raid prepared each raid night with their specs fully optimized (simC/Raidbots/Pawn/Stat Weights) when it comes to gems, enchants, talents, consumables and are using the appropriate add-on/weakauras to ensure you are performing to the best of your abilities.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by taking a look at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

Apply:
-Fill out an application for Team Reboot at: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=Reboot

Contacts:
-Wonka#1307 (Discord Wonka82#8402) - Recruitment
-Cmplex#1798 (Discord Cmplex#6174) - Team Leader
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the exception for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.This is to ensure we get full clears for both norm and heroic.
Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time)

Character(s) Requirements:
Your main should be 345-350ilvl for heroic and 365+ for mythic 20+ap for heroic and 25+ap for mythic. Fully gemmed,enchanted with proper stat priorties.

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Uldir Prog:
8/8N
8/8H
2/8M

ADDON REQUIRED:
RC-Lootcouncil, Angry Assignments,Exsorus Raid Tools, WeakAuras2, Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Melee DPS : Dk(low)
Ranged DPS: Hunter/Boomy (high),Mage (med)
Heals: Druid/Pally/Priest (disc) (low)

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Check out the recruiting discord for NA & OC: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB ^_^ Happy hunting!
<About us>

We are a casual raiding guild that is relaxed but still trying to get AOTC. We are looking for anyone really. we have experienced raiders that can help you learn. we are contently doing m+ keys both high and low and we can always get someone into one no matter your gear or skill. our one requirement is that you try your best at what ever we ask you to work on. if its dps we want you looking at logs or asking experts. if its orb running we want you watching guides on your class and learning how to use your class around the mechanics of the fight to be as efficient with movement as you can be. we joke around alot so be ready and just remember our safe word is apple sauce. Below you will find a link to our recent raid logs feel free to look around in there. we are not the best but we try.

r/https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/cAWpXLT6RQnPzt19/

< Recruiting >

Need - RDPS / Mages

Want - All

< Times >

Guild and server are both ran on the PST time zone. that being said we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 pm - 10 pm.

< Contact>

Discord - lokasathe 8066

BTag lokasathe 1191
========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
Server: Sargeras - High Pop
Faction: Alliance
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding for Heroic/Mythic
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Schedule: Tu/Th 8PM - 12AM EST
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
Please add the following btags:
Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351
Hi there!
Extenze (A) I think is the perfect guild for you. We are a group of laid-back, fun having ppl that push mythic content. We finished last tier at 9/11M and are pushing for CE this tier! Currently, we are 1/8M, 8/8H and are looking for a mage of any spec to finish out our mythic roster. We raid Tues/Wed 9-12 est.
When we aren't raiding, we are either pushing keys or working on our RBG team! RBG's is something we just started, and it's a lot of fun. It's nothing too serious, we just mess around in some PvP content and laugh in discord. Other times we do alt Uldir runs, or legacy raid runs for xmog or achievements.
I'd love to talk with you further about who we are and what we do! I added you on bnet (joeJ03#11660) if you are interested to learn more!
Hope to talk to you soon!
Add me @ chipandcoke#1804
Hello!

Based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a new guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-serious progression focused guild. We are putting together a core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all levels and play styles. Once we recruit enough members we will be scheduling and organizing guild M+ groups and "open run" nights as well. We plan to also put together a PvP team in the future as our guild grows. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience.

<Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights
• Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults
• A more casual and friendly environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled)

Recruitment Needs:
• 1 Tank (open to any class)
• 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open to all healer specs)
• 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to all classes)
• 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee)
• Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well.
• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469.

Thanks for your consideration!
Implosion on Illidan - 3/8M
Who We Are
We’re players of various experience throughout the history of the game, including cutting edge players. For Battle for Azeroth we intend to push mythic progression and clear the content in a timely manner.

When We Raid
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8pm to 11pm CST

What We're Looking For
We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared with flasks and potions as well as the required addons, to know the fights, and to be accepting of being swapped in and out for various fights. Raiders should also have an understanding of logs and how to use them to find and improve their weaknesses. We highly value players who can play multiple classes and specs at a mythic level.

Please have the following add-ons before applying:
DBM or Bigwigs
Weak Auras
Angry Assignments

Recruitment Needs
All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of our current needs.

Apply
https://goo.gl/forms/BYAW5di2DOYBHj8f1

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Implosion

Contacts: Dalrogh - extreme#1830
[H] Burning Sensations (8/8H, 2/8M) is a two-night semi-hardcore guild on Zul'jin. Our core is made up of ex-hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to a hardcore schedule, but who would still like to clear all content at an efficient pace.

We raid Wed & Thurs, 9:30 - 12:30 EST, and aim to keep a chill but competitive environment. If you think you'd be a good fit, shoot us an app or contact Locke#1808, Kellasaurus#11988, or Navi#1943 with any questions.

Apply Here → https://goo.gl/forms/2FTRsf7eNFGiSMrl1
GUILD NAME / REALM
<Properly Vetted> US-Thrall (Horde)

INTRO
<Properly Vetted> began on 24th September 2018, founded by three experienced mythic raiders with the goal of clearing current content with dedicated, tight-knit progression focused raiders.
Within a week our newly established raid team had already cleared 8/8 Normal Uldir and cleared up to 5/8 Heroic.

GUILD CULTURE & EXPECTATIONS
During progression raids, we make sure every bit of time spent is used efficiently and maximized to its fullest potential.
That said, on farm or outside of raids, we also know how to just chill and be very social.
We actively maintain a mature, drama-free environment so that we can reduce stress inside and outside of progression and ensure the most productive and happy raid team possible.

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Stability & Leadership
The leadership consists of three founders, a guild leader and two officers with one being our raid leader that has past experience raiding with world first guilds.
Due to the small leadership team we run the guild effectivly with a strict attitude towards progression and maintaining a zero drama environment.

• Reward for effort
You will get back as much as you put in.

• Opportunities
We do more than just raid, we also like to push Mythic+ and organize Rated battlegrounds.

WHAT WE EXPECT
• Players who are progression oriented and capable of improving their skills, as well as knowledge of encounters with minimal time to do so and who will put in the time to try improve themselves.

• Players that want more out of a guild than simply a raid spot. We like to be social and run other guild activities when ever we can.

• Players that aren’t going to treat us like a stepping stone to your glorious ascension to other guilds beyond. We want to invest in long term members who want a home and see us all succeed.

• Players that can take criticism. If you’re screwing up, we’re going to tell you. But, we’re also going to help you figure out how to fix it. We don’t think you’re bad, we think you can be better, and we’re going to do our best to help you be the best you can be. Inversely, we want players who can offer constructive criticism. If you notice a person is screwing up and know how to fix it, tell them. But don’t be a jerk about it.

• Players that are willing to admit when they’ve screwed up. Much like being able to take criticism, you need to be able to own up to your mistakes. The quicker you do this, the quicker we move forward to figuring out how to fix the problems. We don’t care how you admit your mistakes, so long as you make an effort to improve upon them.

TRIAL PERIOD
The duration of our your trial will vary based off your performance and attitude and usually lasts 2-3 weeks.
We strongly encourage all of our trials to join our Discord and hang out as much as possible, especially on off-nights. We want you to be a part of our tight-knit community and raid group.

RAID SCHEDULE
Tuesday, Wednesday & Optional Thursday
6-9pm PST / 7-10pm MST / 8-11pm CST / 9pm-12am EST (Thrall Server Time)

RECRUITMENT NEEDS
Healers with/without any DPS offspec
Melee & Ranged DPS with the greatest need being Warlock, WW Monk, DK's & Arms Warrior
Exceptional players who's class or role not mentions should still apply.

CURRENT PROGRESSION
8/8 Normal
5/8 Heroic

HOW TO APPLY
Please submit an application from our website
https://pvwow.com/apply

WHO TO CONTACT
• Guild Leader
BTAG: Disever#1813
DISCORD: Disever#3939

• Raid Leader
BTAG: Nola#1580
DISCORD: NoladreW#0280

• Recruitment Officer
BTAG: Azotorp#1368
DISCORD: Azotorp#9170
About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST
Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST
Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17
Top 200 US during MoP - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Main Tank - non DH
Melee DPS - Rogue, DK, DH, WW
Ranged DPS - Locks, Mages

Currently looking for any exceptional players. All applicants must have some Mythic raid experience. We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
https://www.guilded.gg/Button-Mashers/

OR

Contact our leadership for more information:

Club#1123
Rawbur#1853
Holytoots#1719
Hi I run with Unrefined an Alliance guild on Magtheridon. We currently raid two nights a week Thursday 730- 930 PM EST and Sunday 6 -9 PM EST and are steadily progressing heroic at 5/8. Until last week we only raided once a week and as soon as we went 2 nights we had time to drop 3 new bosses while still clearing normal. We also run plenty of M+ keys in the evening and at night if this is something you think would fit you you can message me on here or in game or my gm @ StrykerBlue#1984
<PrePot- Area 52> 2/8M Is recruiting for Uldir progression

Recruitment Needs:
We are currently looking for all exceptional DPS, specifically Warlocks, mages, rogues, hunters, as well as a resto druid.

About Us:
Prepot formed at the beginning nighthold as a group of strong raiders, unsatisfied with their current guild leadership, and made 9/10M Nighthold. We are pushing to Improve our roster for both Raid and Mythic+, and are aiming to fill out our roster with a team that can get Cutting Edge achievements throughout BFA.

General Information
Faction - Horde
Server - Area-52
Raid Days - Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday
Raid Times - 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. PST / 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. MST / 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. CST / 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 am EST (9 hours/week)

For more information, or inquiries about joining us as a trial please reach out to one of the following officers, or fill out the application in our recruiting discord:

Battletag:
duh374#1420
Aiakos#1689

Discord:
discord.gg/jAZjGxm
Hurtful 2/8M 8/8H LFM

[A][Stormrage] Hurtful
www.HurtfulGuild.com

We’re getting the team back together.

Hurtful is a recently re-formed guild with leadership that has been leading raids through the highest level of content since Vanilla, including Cutting Edge in Legion for EN, TOS, and ABT.

While the responsibilities of adulthood now mean that we can’t raid as often as we used to, our goal remains the same - clear all content while it is current. That is to say, our goal is and ever will be Cutting Edge for each raid tier.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs, 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST.

Recruitment Needs

Tanks
1x Monk / Paladin / DK

Healers
1x Resto Shaman
1x MW Monk
- Low need: R.Druid

DPS
1x Mage
1x Shadow Priest
1x Balance Druid
1x Hunter